twenty seven.*

very short chapter !! just a heads up

RECAP  OF LAST TWO CHAPTERS
— Alex is visiting Callie and Karl in the Carolinas. In chapter 25 the trio heads to a local diner to have breakfast, while there, someone slips a picture of Calliope without her ski mask on and posts it to social media. When back at her house the boys tell her what happened and she becomes upset and angry and posts a thread to twitter about the picture before going downstairs to see Quackity and Karl in the living room and then to cook

And back to the story :)

liked by ranboomc and 446,878 otherssage handsome boy stole my beanie

sage handsome boy stole my beanie

load comments...

tommyinnit haha pussy in a hat

al0nekalidescope love you sage <3

quackity sages pussy.. oh fuck never mind

Letting out a sigh, Callie walked over to the window in her room and watched. The world outside moved in the best way it knew how.

Quackity had left just two days before, forgetting he had exams to take at school. "You are a pro at forgetting at school", she had told him before she left. She missed his company, him Karl and Callie got along well. Though she didn't let his absence bother her too much, he planned to come back soon.

After the incident, Sapnap and Calliope had been talking nonstop the rest of the week. Callie found a type of comfort in Sapnap, she often wondered if this is how he treated everyone in his life. With so much care but yet still tough around the edges. Something inside of Callie wanted to know every single part of him but another part of her was scared to let him to the same. But there seemed to me a reoccurring issue.

Dream.

Calliope enjoyed dream as a friend and a mentor in a way, but alas, he wanted Callie to be more then that. Who was she kidding? There was something about Dream that brushed her the wrong way, was it his pushiness? Or his inability to be patient? She couldn't point it out but she knew it was there.

"What to do what to do, Jasp." She said in a low tone, toward cat who just stared in admiration for her.

"What if, we go live and do a cat cam?" Jasper was now laying comfortably in Callie's arm, purring as he got his head scratched.

Putting Jasper down, Callie stretched her arms up and began to walk to her streaming room, to which Jasper followed. Putting on a playlist, she took the time to set up the camera to where she would set Jasper, he was a fairly calm cat who could stay in one place if he wanted to. He picked his spot on the couch in the room and made himself comfortable while Calliope changed the position of the camera.

sage_ is live: early stream! + cat cam!

She sat back in her chair and watched the screen as people rolled in, exclaiming in chat that they missed her and loved her very much. This made her smile, she missed them too if she was honest. People also stated their joy over seeing Jasper as he played with one of his toys.

"Hello, hello, hello chat!" Suddenly all the weight of the world slipped off her shoulders. "Today, I think, well actually I don't know, I decided to stream on a whim so let's see what we can play at 2:47 in the afternoon shall we?" It didn't feel so heavy anymore.

Eventually, it was decided that Callie would play Life is Strange. The story based game bought laughter to Callie and chat, and also tears. It made her feel happy, and light, the weight that had been on her shoulders suddenly vanished into thin air like smoke from a candle.

Her mind was clear and she had no thoughts, and she was content and happy with that. But one thing had been on her mind that she couldn't seem to get out.

Sapnap.

gi's notes!
HELLO!
short chapter, this story is gonna be rough as i get back into the groove and finally get the story planned out
there's a lot i wanna do, i was aiming for 30 chapters but it's gonna be much more than that, wanna now ain't for less than 70!
updates will be less than consistent as i plan and try to get back into it but i will try my best!!
love you all, till next time
-g