twenty.*

12:26 pm

12:26 is the time that read on Sapnaps clock. As he paced around his room, mind racing with thoughts, he was trying to configure his feelings into sentences. Sat on the phone was a certain red head, who happened to be seven hours ahead of him.

"Okay first off." She started. "I know you and I know you're trying to convince yourself that you shouldn't be mad. Stop invalidating yourself you doof." Her accent made its way to the surface as she spoke certain words.

"Cee, I don't like her, so I don't have a reason to be mad. But it's just-."

"I'm gonna stop you right there, partner. I didn't even ask if you liked her." Celaine cut him off with a slight giggle. "You spitting that out seems like you do, even if you don't realize it, I will call it right now that in a few months time you will realize how much you care for her. Not in a friend way, Sap. yeah sure you've only been talking for what? A month and a half?" Celaine took a deep breath before continuing her train of thought

"So what, love knows no time dude and fuck anyone who says otherwise. I will personally make their life hell for you. You haven't gotten the kind of love you deserve. You got me and colorblind bimbo and blonde, but you deserve so much more than the friendly love we give you."

"Cee liste-"

"Armstrong, listen to my words and replay them in your mind until you can recite it a thousand times over." She begged before continuing once again. "As a kid you didn't get the love that other kids got, your parents never gave you the love that they once gave each other." Sapnap was staring at nothing particular in his room, as he let one of his closest friends words sink deeply into him. "Sap, I know you have a habit of comparing yourself to Dream and George and you have a habit of feeling left out.

So what i'm saying is that you deserve someone that shows you just how much you're worth, with the help of me of course. Sage seems absolutely amazing and I myself and excited to talk to her more. You have every single right to be mad right now, wether it's because of your feelings or not. Just remember that love is timeless when it comes to falling into it."

Silence fell upon the call, Celaine being content with her speech, letting her friend form his own words. Minuets and minuets passed.

Silence

No words, just air flowing. The occasional car horn or cars simply passing by could be heard. While drowning pleasantly in the silence, Sapnap was racking through his feelings. As far as he was concerned, his feelings for Calliope were being blown out of proportion and he decided to completely ignore him thinking about it and went back to seeing her as a close friend. As for Dream, it wasn't Sapnaps place to say sorry. He decided to remind himself that his feelings were valid.

The silence continued on for a few moments more. Celaine was about to speak to check up on the brown haired boy, but he beat her to it.

"What the hell would I do without you Cee?"

"In all honesty, I have absolutely no clue." They broke into a fit of laughter before staying up till the sunrise while doing a parkour race on Hypixel.

"Love you Sap, don't you ever fucking forget it loser."

"Love you, Cee"

gi's notes!
short short chapter today!! promise i'll try to make the next ones longer
ON ANOTHER NOTE 12K READS, I LOVE YALL SM!
make sure you stay hydrated and eat something.
if chapters come out a little later, bare with me :,) things have been a little rough for me but in trying :]
twt @ jukeboxgi
till next time
~g<3