seventeen.*

WARNING! some things in the SMP that were there during the election arc might not be mentioned as far as builds in this chapter, i didn't have time to go through vods and i started watching not too long ago. please forgive me:( 

"Hi Q!" Calliope exclaimed through her mic, putting a smile on Quackity's face.

"Hi Sage! You ready?" He questioned back.

"Hell fucking yeah, let's do it?"

"Let's do it chica." {girl}

Taking a deep breath, she clicked on the server name that was lighting up her face. She moved her mouse and clicked "join server".

sageisswag joined the game
Quackity joined the game

Looking around the server, it really wasn't much to look at. She was met with woods and proceeded to meet with Alex. Seeing his skin with black sunglasses, a black line in the form of a smirk. And a grey suit, paired with a blue tie, she sprinted at him and punched his character.

"What the fuck dude."

"You are so punchable oh my god." As she said those words she hit the 'tab' key on her keyboard. Her breath got caught in her throat.

"You okay, Sage?" Quackity voiced, slightly worried.

"There is someone on the server, Alex." The boy furrowed his brows at this.

"Okay and?" After a few seconds of silence he remembered that no one was supposed to know that Callie was joining the server. "Shit. I'm sure it's fine."

"Fine?! Q no one-."

"I know i know! No one was supposed to know. It's literally fine, Dream couldn't have known anyone was gonna be on, be lucky it was only one person."

"So what now? You can't walk around with a glitchy skinned girl and not questions asked." She said through her teeth.

"Text Dream and ask what we should do." Callie picked up her phone from next to her and once again, opened discord.

sageisswag
GREEN BITCH THERES SOMEONE ON THE SERVER

dream
chill out, go introduce yourself to them, who is it?

sageisswag
Wilbur Soot

dream
oh he's really fun, go say hi and just ask him not to say anything, it's fine, thank you for telling me

sageisswag
gotcha, you're welcome. talk soon

Dream smiled slightly at his phone before turning his attention back to his monitors. He was on a call with Karl, George and Sapnap. They kept asking where Alex was and Dream has just told them he was spending the day with his family. He wouldn't tell them that the girl he was falling for was on his server getting a tour because she was joining. Sapnap would get upset, well at least Dream thinks he would. He thought Sapnap liked her too.

Back in North Carolina, Callie was getting nervous. She told Quackity that she was to be introduced to Wilbur, he didn't oblige. Quickly tapping his keyboard he typed something in chat, Callie couldn't see.

you whispered to WilburSoot: vc3 asap
WilburSoot whispered to you: okay

Not even five minutes later, a ding sounded through discord, meaning someone joined the voice chat. Slowly moving her eyes across her screen, Callie saw the third person in the vc.

"What's up big Q? Who do we have here?" His slightly deep voice and evident British accent came through to each of their headphones.

"Wilbur this is Sage, Sage this is Wilbur." Quackity introduced, as if Callie joining wasn't a secret. Calliope was the first to greet him.