twenty four.*

Mini golf wore Calliope out, feeling herself slip back into her unmotivated state. She cursed herself for feeling this way in only a month since the last time, but this time around keeping her feelings to herself, not wanting to ruin the days she had with Alex. To try and force herself from slipping into that hole again, she began to work out her SMP character. While doing do a knock came from her door.

"Come in!" She chirped. In came two lazy dressed boys, one with a soft black beanie over his silky hair and another with bed head.

"Alex always with a damn beanie. Did you enjoy your little living room sleepover that I wasn't invited to?" She continued. The two stared back at her with wide eyes, clad in soft pajamas. Scoffing Callie continued.

"You assholes didn't even invite the birthday girl? Pathetic." Her acting was almost too good, she began to giggle to herself and specified that she was only joking.

"There was a reason as to why we didn't invite you Calliope." Alex stated. She was taken back by the use of her full name from the boy in particular.

"That is true." Karl added.

"Well? Spit it out." She said calmly as they both plotted themselves on either side of her. Making her papers shift slightly.

"Well you see-" The brunette with bright blue eyes tried to explain before being cut off.

"Dream literally wouldn't shut the fuck up about you last night on the phone. I think he likes you. All that talk of 'i've only known her for two months but I really like her' blah blah blah. Fuck." Callie sat there with her jaw practically in her lap. Karl too was shocked at the words spilling from his friends mouth.

"He needs to get off my dick. Don't get me wrong he's an amazing amazing person who deserves all of his success. But he needs to learn when to back off. Even if I don't tell someone I deal with this weekly. I don't know sorry, it's just stressful and gets on my nerves."

"Don't be sorry." Karl said firmly. "If you don't like him there is nothing wrong with that. Just tell him, I know you'll feel bad but you have to Cals."

"I know." She sighed. "How about we go out for breakfast?" Smiles planted on the boys faces as they quickly nodded.

"My children I swear."

~~~

saps :P

Hey oldie, how was your day?

hey, it was really good actually.

You had fun?

of course

Alright what's wrong

nothing why?

Sage, you're texting me
short ass paragraphs,
somethings up

boy stuff, also feeling down in the
dumps is all.

May i ask what exactly?

i won't tell about the boy stuff yet,
but i'm just slipping back
into old habits is all

You'll be okay. I know you will

:( thank you pandas

How about you call
me tonight?

sounds like a plan

Great

Callie let out a puff of air as they were in the car. Leaning her head on the backseat, where she was booted again.

"What's up?" Alex question while craning his head to look at his friend.

"Feeling free is all."

"I just remembered, you never face revealed to me. I gotta say you're pretty."

"Aw Quackity. How swee-"

"Pretty fucking ugly."

"I hate your fucking guts dude." Callie said through a tight smile.

In reality she didn't know what she would do without the two people who gave her a reason to never give up.

gi's notes!
22k i never would of thought this book would get so much love so thank you!
sorry the chapters so short and bad i have horrible writers block.
i have a new book out, you should it out of you haven't already! it is a ranboo x oc AU!
i love you all so much
till next time
~g<3