twenty six.*

holy crap thank you for 44k! it means the whole world i hope you guys are enjoying the story i love you all sm.

Through the car ride the boys phones were blowing up, texts coming through from different people on my SMP. The most coming from Sapnap, he knew what this could do to Calliope. Others were simply oblivious to the current situation.

Pulling into the driveway, Callie lightly closed to her door as to not make too much noise, the other two nervously treading behind the raven haired girl into the house.

"What's up with you guys right now?" The two snaked their eyes around to look at each other before Alex answered.

"Over observant bitch, nothings wrong. But we do have to talk to you, come on." He lead the group into the house to Callie's living room. Sitting down the air was tense, the silence was deafening. Nonetheless, Karl took the lead.

"Not sure how to say this so I am not gonna beat around the bush." He took a deep breath and blew the air out of his nostrils harshly. "On the way back a picture of almost of your face showed up on Quackity's timeline, texts from multiple people can through and we had told them to report the account and the tweet."

As the last words flowed out of his mouth, silence filled the air once again. Callie not knowing how she felt, a feeling of anger washing over her but also a feeling of dread and sadness. Dreadful because this was supposed to be a day of her being comfortable going outside with you ski mask. She was upset because she trusted her community so much. Anger was pouring from her because she simply didn't understand how or why someone would do what they did to Calliope.

"I'll be back." Without another word she picked herself up and subconsciously drifted away to her room. With no thoughts she flopped herself onto her bed, proceeding to let out a scream into her pillows. Though muffled, it could still slightly be heard through the house.

Sensing something off, Jasper made his way onto the fluffy bed, and cuddled into Calliopes side.

"Nothing can ever stay calm can it Jasper?" The cat purred in response.

On the other side of the world was a panicked Celaine. She knew the pressure of being faceless and doing a face reveal. She also knew that it could be scary to go out in public knowing someone could recognize you. Celaine hadn't known Callie for too long but cared for her nonetheless. Not knowing what to do she called the only person who would know what to say.

"Sapnap." She breathed through the phone. Sapnap was just as worried. One of his best friends was on the verge of being exposed against her will and he was states away unable to do anything more then reporting the account.

"Cee. Have you heard anything?"

"No, but she's with Karl and Quackity i'm sure she's fine, Sap." Little did they know the girl was furiously typing on her phone.

"Who the fuck would even do that?" You could clearly hear the anger in the boys voice. He was pacing around his room, moving his hand through his hair and to the back of his neck.

"People are assholes who don't know how to respect boundaries, it's fucking ridiculous."

"Should I call her?" He quizzed, unsure of how else he could help.

"Give her space kid. This is a lot to handle, especially the first time around." He nodded even tho no one could see and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Celaine she doesn't deserve this shit, shes been through so much. We haven't gone into details but she's so strong and deserves for things to go smoother for once." Sapnap was never outright soft, he was one to beat around the bush when it came to genuinely saying something he meant. With Callie it seemed as if he would scream it to a crowd, A small smile spilt across the gingers face.

"Hey, you said she's strong and I believe you, she's got amazing people, including you, George, the booger and me." Rolling his eyes when dream was mentioned he responded.

"We'll be lucky if Dream even gives us time to talk to her."

"What?"

"Nothing, i'll tell you soon, wanna hop on the craft or play CS:GO?"

"How could i say no, even tho it's early as fuck dude."

"Oh please you love me."

"Sure." she chuckled.

~~~

sage! @calliopee
to whoever saw me with the boys today in the diner and decided it was okay to blatantly take a picture of my face, KNOWING, i am a faceless streamer, i do not claim you as a part of my community. if you clearly know i don't know my face for a reason, you have to be real thick to go and be an asshole and do what you did, your tweet got reported and i hope you learn from what you did, and i hope you learn to respect boundaries, wether it be a content creator or another person, on this app, another app and in real life.

show this thread

if you choose to be toxic in my community, don't consider yourself part of it. the disrespect you have to have is insane, think before you do shit. if you condone what happened, feel free to unfollow me and see yourself out of my community.

do better.

Sending the "tweet" button, Calliope headed to her settings and turned off her Twitter notifications and picked up Jasper. Scratching his head he nuzzled into her neck, calming her muscles that were tense.

It was now around eleven which was still early in her eyes. Walking down the stairs she peaked her head into the living room where she left the two and saw it was still occupied by two figures. One was slumped against the couch with his legs up in the air and his head dangling off the edge. While the other was sat comfortably on the floor.

On the TV screen the movie "Journey to the Center of the Earth" played at a decent volume. Huffing a happy breath she shook her head playfully and walked to them, cat in hands.

"No popcorn or any snacks? Losers." Jasper made a sound as if agreeing with her.

"Okay so make us popcorn?" Karl asked.

"Hell no, guests make the food. My house my rules dummies." Groaning, they obeyed and dragged themselves to the kitchen, but left the movie playing as you could see it from the kitchen.

Sometimes all you need is a distraction.

gi's notes!
hi :) it's been a while i hope you enjoyed <3
love you all sm you're loved and amazing
pitch any ideas you have!!!
till next time
-g <3