twenty one.*

WARNING!! eye strain image post after callie ends stream!

kar🫂

Miss your face cals

miss yours too kar
come over soon :[

I will, sorry i haven't been
around been busy with
streams

no worries
<3

£>

you're odd karl jacobs

As are you

oh also i think i'm
streaming today, feel free
to stay in chat

Lore?

maybe idk yet

Kk i'll be there

~~~

sage_ went live!: Land Of the fReE?

Calliopes starting soon screen was displayed across her monitor, chat moving a mile a minuet. Primes slowly but surely rolling in aswell. As she waited to start stream, quickly hopping into the server, she saw Wilbur was on.

you whisper to WilburSoot: hey are you streaming?

WilburSoot whispers to you: No i am not, what's up?

you whisper to WilburSoot: you up for some lore?

WilburSoot whispers to you: Sure, i'll follow your lead

you whisper to WilburSoot: >:)

The bright screen burned away like the end of an old 1960's movies screen, into the darker setting of where Callie last left off. Looking at her surroundings she opened chat again to whisper to the Brit.

you whisper to WilburSoot: where are you?

WilburSoot whispered to you: walk straight behind you and find the ravine

Without answering, she began her rather short journey. Chat was wondering why she wasn't talking, other pointing out that the uppercase letters in her stream title spelt out lore.

GUYS HELLO? ITS HER SECOND DAY AND WE ARE ALREADY GETTING LORE???

i live for sage lore idc

sage and wilbur content yes please

does dream know she's doing lore.

Callie was reading chat as her dull character treaded along the ground. She had messaged the SMP discord to tell them she would be doing lore today to introduce her character. Not too much as she didn't want to give it all away.

A short while longer she stumbled across the ravine she assumed Wilbur was talking about. Crouching, she moved to the edge and looked down, seeing stairs along the sides, leading up and down. To her surprise, there were no railings on said stairs, which confused her because she knew this is where Tommy, a child, would be staying.