eighteen.*

times don't exactly line up!! i smushed everything closer together to fit the chapter better! my own events were also added! and again if i get some things wrong forgive me:)

some things are left out aswell!!!!!

The next two days after the tour flew right above everyone's head, prepping for the election was in full swing. Everyone was nervous, thinking about how the polls would go, if anyone had tricks up their sleeve. Characters were still being built, some newer than others.

Nonetheless, today was the day that a new reign would come down on L'Manberg.

~~~

Calliope sat in front of her monitors, in her own survival world, building a house for herself. Waiting to log onto the SMP before everyone else so that she could hide away in the shadows. Though no one would know she was there she wasn't any less excited to be there. Sometimes she went into her personal world by herself to de-stress and just relax.

 Sometimes she went into her personal world by herself to de-stress and just relax

sage! @calliopee
waving through a windowwww

18.9k likes// 20.5k comments// 23.8k retweets

George @GeorgeNootFound
Why wave through the window when you can wave out the window?
      |
    sage! @calliopee
that made absolutely 0 sense george

celaine :D! @ceeyoulater
my wife is a little glitchy sometimes but that's okay
       |
      sage! @calliopee
      CEE BABY!!!
       |
       celaine :D! @ceeyoulater
      SAGE!!!!!!
|
sage! @calliopee
music vc soon?
|
celaine :D! @ceeyoulater
YES PLEASE

Callie smiled down at her phone, hoping one day she could meet her friends that lived a ways away.

~~~

After another forty long minutes, as per usual, discord notifications came through.

dream
i give you special early access to the Dream SMP

She didn't even bother responding before launching Minecraft on her PC. Waiting for the main screen to load she felt herself tense up a bit, nervous about being seen and being on the server in general.

As the screen came to life, she slowly dragged her mouse over the "Multiplayer" button. Taking in a deep breath through her nose she clicked it and quickly clicked into the smp

sageisswag joined the game

Before moving she hit the tab button out of fear, being
relieved when Dream was the only one on.