Playing Games

The wounds on my skin hurt, the burn almost, which is almost a pun considering the fact they're burn wounds.

The men haven't bother me since that happened, but I'm still gonna test them, because being quiet and cooperative hasn't worked yet, so maybe if I just lash out and disobey they'll get annoyed and let me go, or kill me, either works.

I eat small bites of my food and drink the water from the glass slowly not drinking much. Luke however downs his food and puts the tray at the bottom of the stairs.

Once I feel full I put my tray next to his, and sit at the bottom of the stairs looking up at the metal door, waiting for them.

After about ten minutes of staring at the door it finally opens and one of the men walk down to me, "Waiting for me are you now?" He laughs ruffling my hair.

I growl and slap his hand away. His hand roughly grabs my wrist and he pushes me back onto the floor. I don't flinch or give him the satisfaction of pain.

"I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but you better cut the shit kid! I won't hesitate to slit your throat." He growls kicking my side.

I growl back, thrashing around, until his pins me the wall, "I said cut the shit." He says.

I don't struggle, "Put me in a cage and lock me away, then I'll play all the games you want me play." I laugh shaking my head until he throws me and land on my side and I hear a distant cracking sound and pain ripples throughout my arm.

I gasp softly and curl my arm in against my chest, "Motherfucker." I whisper biting roughly on my lip.

"See what happens when you misbehave Ashton?" He laughs and squeeze at my arm.

I yelp and look over to Luke who is just standing there. The second I see him I toughen up quickly. "Fuck you!" I yell ripping my arm away and pulling away from him.

The chain is pulled tight against the ring on the floor. My captor smirks and walks toward me, his foot comes up and roughly stomps on the chain. I gag and the force on the chain sends me to the floor roughly.

He beats me, and fuck it hurts but only for a few moments, because my body is shutting down, the pain stops, but the hits don't.

After I'm unresponsive he gets bored and turns to Luke. "Don't turn out like him or I'll kill him and make you watch!"

I feel warm blood in my mouth and I cough spitting it onto the floor. A new stain. "Leave him alone." I say weakly struggling to stand. "He- he didn't do anything." I mutter leaning against the wall hunched over almost.

"Shut up Irwin, or you'll spend your night in the box." He growls and I stay silent.

"Ha, that's what I thought." He laughs slapping both of us across the cheek then leaving.

I fall to the floor, and upon looking at my arm, all the pain returns and I whimper, "The fucker broke my arm." I groan laying on the bed inviting Luke over and he cuddles into me.

He kisses my forehead and wraps his arms around me, "Let me protect you for once." He whispers kissing my lips gently stroking my cheek with his thumb.

The kiss stays closed mouth considering I just spit up blood. I grab the cup of water off the floor and swish the water around my mouth before swallowing it and licking across my teeth.

Luke presses a kiss to the area where my jaw and neck meet, "What's the box?" He whispers pecking my lips.

I just shake my head, "Just- uh, just wish you never have to go there ever." I assure kissing him again before closing my eyes and letting the pain take over as I sleep.

AN: Uh hey Damned One here (: ♡ ♡ Comment what you think (:love you guys