Where's Never land, Peter?

It's been about six days and I haven't seen Ashton, they won't tell him about him how he is, if he's dead or not.

Oh god, did I kill the boy? Oú êstes-vous? I've added the strikes to the wall just for him because I wouldn't want him to lose count.

Sighing sadly to myself and carefully climb up to the window and sit on the ledge looking out the barred window.

The grass is really greener on the other side isn't? I nearly jump about six feet in the air when something hits the window. I gasp quietly and look at the object. It's a ball.

Then a kid is coming after it, once he gets close enough I tap on the window and attempt to get his attention.

He looks at me eventually, our eyes lock and I stare at him before mouthing a 'help!'

The boy cocks his head to the side like a confused dog and stares at me blinking his eyes.

I finally say it, "Help!" I cry out to him my eyes pleading with him to understand me.

"Help?"I hear his muffled voice pass through the glass.

I nod quickly, "Get help please!"

He looks at me and nods and I watch him run around to the front of the building.

NO! He wasn't allowed go to the door! They put him down here with us! No no no!

I start to hyperventilate, they're gonna know I was talking to him! No! They're gonna kill me. I crumple into a ball on the floor and rocking back and forth until I hear pounding on the window again.

I attempt to pick myself and go to the window but can hardly stand as I make my way over, oh god.

I looked at window and motioning for him to run, "Run! Run!" I scream looking at him.

He soon understands and runs away as fast as his legs will carry him. I collapse on the floor again, attempting not to sob.

"Fuck you!" I scream at the door attemptingto climb the stairs but fail miserably.

I scream out again till my voice is hoarse from screaming. Then I know I'm in big trouble when the door opens and I'm standing at the foot of the stairs..

I keep my gaze low not daring to look up afraid to see my fate as he stands at the top if the stairs.

It's not as bad as I thought as I hear Ashton's chain picked up off the ground and snapped back on.

Then the door slam again and I look up at Ashton. Wait Ashton he's alive!

I quickly run to him and hug him tightly kissing around his face, but he stands there looking blankly at me, his eyes cold as stone as he looked at me.

I look up at him, "Ash?" He whispers.

"You almost killed me." He says dumbfounded.

I look back at him, "It was an accident.." I pleaded grabbing at his hands.

He quickly rips his hands away, "Shut up! Either way you could of killed me!" He yells pushing me away.

I srunch up my nose snifflingsoftly, "I'm sorry." I whisper, "I was just trying to help." I say softly.

"Yeah well don't." He says turning away and laying on the cot his back facing me.

Until the door rips open and their stand our captors, without their masks on.

A/N: Well shit I'm sorry I disappeared I wasn't just feeling... well life but I'm back sorry it's so short but hey at least it's something. ~Abi Aka Damned One