Small Boat On The Ocean

Ashton's POV.

Why do memories just creep up on us? It's weird. Nothing could be happening that is related to the situation but the thought just creeps across your skull and you start to think about it.

One day this whole experience will be a memory, a horrid one, yet still one. I'm not sure why I'm thinking of my fifth birthday when I got my first drum set from the local music store and not even three days later broke a drum stick. To this day it's still sitting in my bedroom, well if I have a bedroom still. My family could of given up on me an turned my bedroom into a junk room.

Thinking back there's a lot of memories I have, like the time I kissed my best friend in middle school, lets just say I was friendless for a while after. I attempt to stop thinking, my gaze falls on certain blond boy, my heart aches to apologize to him, but I know I can't. I do not want to have Luke hurt or myself.

That's my plan anyways, make them think that we've turned against each other, because I have the perfect plan to break out of this place, only problem is I need Luke to help me.

Going to the box was part of the plan. It was fun, it was awful and degrading, and the fuckers had the audacity it stream me live on the Internet. I try to not let the gross perverted comments to get me. I guess it could be worst. I mean besides the new scars they give me when they torture me on camera.

My metal chain turns into a tight leather collar, with a bell. Like I'm a dog! I am not an animal. They are.

However my slight of hand helps me here as I grabbed some matches off the dresser and push it under my sleeve. They're currently under the mattress. I'm just waiting to get the gasoline to I can light this place up like a candle.

I sigh shifting around on the mattress, cold without Luke's warmth who is currently looking out at the ground knees pulled to his chest.

"Lukey." I whispered

He slowly turned to me, "What?" He said sounding annoyed.

"C'mere" I say softly.

"Why?" He says.

"I wanna tell you something. " I hum.

He sighs and pulls himself off the floor and walks over before kneeling by the cot. "Yes?"

"I have a plan to get out." I whispers.

"What?" He says slightly shocked looking at me in pure disbelief.
"
"We have to act like we hate each other, this way that they don't think we are working together." I say.

"Okay I guess." He smiles.

I lightly kissed his forehead, "come here after they check us." I say.