My Time Of Dying.

*Chapter Mood Music
-Time of Dying- Three Days Grace
-Last Resort- Papa Roach
-Me Against The World- Simple Plan

On the ground, is where I wake up. Motionless, in pain. When did I fall I asleep? If I watch carefully I can see my life flashing by my eyes. On the ground I lay, losing everything.

Was this too much? Or not enough? Wake me, I'm living a nightmare. I will die in here.

I look around the room and my favorite blonde is missing. I quickly stand up and look around, "Luke?" I call neverously.

I get no response and I walk as far up the stairs as the chain will let me, I faintly hear water running behind the door, so I can calm down more.

I look around the room, and everything I see is red, I don't know why I'm so angry all the time, but I am. I can't go on living this way.

I mean look at me, scared arms, nasty burn wounds, a broken arm, ribs healed the wrong way. I'm pathetic, he should just kill me already.

I growl and walk down the stairs again and pace around, the constant dragging of the chain never leaving my ears. It making me more angry.

I walk farther away from the ring on the center of the room I'm clipped to until the chain is tense and I'm breathing harder I keep walk though.

Suffocation, no breathing.

The sound of the door pulls me out of my trace and I look over at a Luke and our masked captors. I march over to the stairs.

The men cock their heads to the side, "What do you want Irwin?" He laughs.

"Out, I want out." I demand.

They laugh, snorting almost, like I just told the funniest joke ever, "Shut the fuck up!" I growl clenching my teeth and fist.

"Oh yeah Ashton and what are you gonna do if we don't?" They ask still chuckling.

I look at then and smirk, "Kill myself." I say my voice cold as stone and unforgiving.

"Oh what just do what we're gonna do to you anyways?" They ask.

I nod, pacing again, "But you see I've been here since February, and it's now the end of December and you still haven't killed me, you've had me here for eight months, you didn't keep anyone else that long, for fucks sake you only kept Alex for three days. Why me? Why eight fucking months have you kept me here and not killed me. Something about me is special to you I just haven't figured it out yet." I rant waving my good arm about and cradling the other one.

They look me at me speechless shaking their head, they smirk, "I'll be back at nightfall for you Irwin, this time everyone gonna see that pretty little face in the nice metal cage." He laughs walking back up the steps.

I scream angrily and charge the stairs until the chain stops me tracks, the men turn around and look at me.

"Come on! Kill me already! Put a knife in the base of my skull! Kill me!" I shout running to the corner of the room, "Do it! Or I'll do it myself!" I yell rocking back on my heels so my windpipe is cut off by the collar.

I watch them carefully, Luke mostly he looks angry, I turn my attention back to the men, "I CAN'T GO ON LIVING THIS WAY! NOTHING IS ALRIGHT!" I scream, "I'm taking my life tonight! Before you can!" I say softly this time lean back more.

My breathing is raspy I look back to Luke his ever present glare hasn't left. I close my eyes and let my arms slowly go limp around me a smile finally graces my life.

Until my ears pick up something. Screams. I look over at Luke he runs from the other side of the room. I watch him closely not moving from my spot as my lungs start to hurt.

His hand grabs the chains and he yanks me to the floor. I land with a thud and Luke quickly climbs on me and punches me hard in the jaw, "You think this is a fucking joke Ashton?" He growls grabbing my shirt and slamming me back on the ground. "You think fucking human life is something you can just play like a game?"

"Now shut the fuck up and stop acting like a fucking pussy asshole!" He says punching me again this time straight in the nose.

I feel the blood dripping down my face  I bring my feet up and push him off me and straddle him this time, "Fuck you Luke." I growl kicking him a few times after I punch him.

"You know what, let's go to the box. I need some relief from his asshole anyways." I say through my teeth.

I'm seething as I walking away, "Ashton don't you fucking do it! They showed me what me what it is" Luke pleads.

"Oh so now you care, huh? Why do you just come with me then if I'm such a pussy." I growl pushing him away as I wait for them to umlock my throat.

******************

☆☆☆☆☆LUKE POV☆☆☆☆☆☆

I watch them take out the key and I smirk watching them. They have no idea what I have in store for them.

Right now my main concern is keeping Ashton from going up those steps. He looks at me, I can see deep inside those hazel eyes that he's crying out for help but no words will come out.

I shake my head and dive down and grab Ashton's ankle as he's walking up the stairs. I expect him to fall forward and catch himself. But he doesn't.

He falls backwards, his head slamming on the cement floor, "Holy shit Ashton!" I cry.

"He's not breathing we need to do something!" I say, looking at the blood coming from his head. I lift his head and cradle it in my arms pressing kissing around the area.

The guys rush upstairs, hopefully getting first aid kits, "Ashton, please." I whisper brushing his hair back. "You can't die, I'll wait here for you. I finally feel alive when you're beside me. You'll survive! We will survive."

"I love you, please don't die." I frown. I lean down and press my ear to his chest.

I cry again.

AN: Omg I'm not sorry lol? So what did I do? I did say Luke doesn't die, I never said anything about Ashton not dying hehe I'm evil. Comment vote? Submit me things please?
We love you ♡♡♡♡
SOME ONE MAKE LITTLE FAN FOR YOU GUY! I NEED TO CALL ALL OUR FAB READERS SOMETHING! (:
-Damned One aka Abigail

Ps? Do yiu guys ship phan? Because I might write a phan fic? If someone wants to possibly Co write?