The Drill.

Oh yeah, the drill. I lower my head as I stand on the other side of the door. My heart fluttering as I hear Luke yelling, even though it’s muffled by the wood, it means so much that he cares about me. 

They lead me up a flight of stairs holding onto my arms as we reach the garage, walking swiftly through the room to another flight of stairs and then we're in the actual building. My neck feels weird, because the cool heavy metal of the chain is no longer pressing against my skin. 

I'm shoved around a corner, and into the bathroom, "Ten minutes, no more no less." One speaks letting out a small growl. I nod quickly and the door is shut behind me. I look at the window, nothing. It's barred shut, a metal sheet covering the pane. I rattle on the bars, maybe a little too loudly because the door flies open and a hand wraps tightly around my throat, pinning me to the wall. 

I groan as I lift my chin up. The guy easily lifts me off the ground, due to the fact that he’s quite muscular and I’m underweight from the lack of shit food they feed us. I thrash around; my black Vans kick violently against the wall. When he finally sets me down, I gasp for air put my hand on my throat as if that will help soothe the stinging. I sigh thinking it’s over, until he punches me hard across the face, nailing me right in the eye. 

"Ashy, boy don't you remember what happened last time you tried to escape?" He chuckles, and I feel like I wanna throw up. He knees me in the stomach and I fall the floor, "Ten minutes, or more punishment." He laughs manically. 

I pull my shirt off and look at myself in the mirror, across the top of my chest; a large burn scar runs along my skin. A constant reminder of what they did to me. 

I quickly shower and then get out and dressed in the correct amount of time. When I look back in the mirror I notice that there's a handprint around my throat and my eye is black and blue. Well crap, Luke is gonna freak when he sees me. 

I eventually get escorted back downstairs, to hell and Luke comes bolting at the stairs only to be stopped by the damn chain making him gag loudly.

The men place the chain back round my neck, locking it around my throat. It hurts more than usual, probably because I was choked not long ago. Luke lets out a gasp looking at me. 

As soon as the door shuts, He’s right by my side, "What did they do you?" He asks sounding worried as he inspects my eyes and throat, the best he can.

"Nothing" I say dismissing the topic and sit on the cot, the chain making a dull scrapping noise as it drags on the floor behind me. Its silent for a while then all I can hear is Luke mumbling, I look over and his hands are folded and his eyes are closed. He's praying! 

"You're taking the liberty to pray right now? Stop that because as far as our efforts go we don’t always get a reply. You stand there praying, daring angels to eavesdrop and stop mid-flight to pluck feathers from their wings and write demands on god’s hands to take the time to catch you? There are too many people asking God for the winning ticket! There's not enough miracles to go around Luke, You're never getting an answer so cut the shit, it's worthless!" I shout angrily. 

Luke stands there looking at me stunned. His hands slowly unfold and he looks to the ground. I turn away to look at the wall, the strikes making me angrier then I am already. I groan and claw at the wall. It's dumb; I'm never getting out of here alive. 

"Is this blood?" he mumbles, I look over at Luke who is standing over a blood spot. I don’t hesitate to nod, "Yes; that was Andrew." I say standing up. I walk over to a different spot, "This was Jacob." I whisper. 

I put my hand over the handprint, " And this was Alex, she's was here the shortest amount of time." I say, "Three days, they raped her. Made me watch, they had me chained to a chair. Three times they forced to me to watch them take turns raping her. Then the last days she was here, they raped her and when they were finished they slit her throat, and she was gone." I say my voice thick with tears that I choke back, pulling my hand away from blood on the light grey cement wall. 

I force myself not to cry, for the sake of, of nothing. I have nothing to cry about. They shouldn't have killed her, she was only 14 she had her whole life ahead of her. They should have killed me instead. I shake my head and go to the cot, I slide down the wall and lean against it, closing my eyes. Shortly after I feel the bed dip signalling that Luke has joined me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. I smile softly at the younger boy and rest my head against his. 

He turns his head to face mine and looks me in the eyes. His hands slide up and cup my face as he pulls me to him. Our lips touch and he begins rubbing the pad of his thumb across my cheeks as I kiss him back. He climbs into my lap, keeping our lips connected. 

Our kiss continues until Luke pulls away, he draws in a quick breath and kisses me again, this time harder than before as his tongue finds its way into my mouth, rubbing against mine. I moan, because I haven't had human contact in like a century and Luke is a fucking awesome kisser. I feel his hand goes down to my chest and he pushes me down onto the cot. I run my hands down his sides and he moans softly and his hips buck forward against mine. I moan at the feeling as I push my hands under his shirt, my fingers lightly tracing over his toned stomach. He does the same to me. That is until his hand almost reaches my scar; before he can go any further I grab his wrist and lace our fingers together, stopping him from touching it. 

Luke soon pulls away, looking so hot with red and swollen lips. "I’ve-uh never really got past this stage...” He whispers nervously, looking down at the concrete floor. 

"Luke, how old are you?" I ask squeezing his hand as he squirms a little on my lap.  

"15, gonna be 16." He giggles, blushing and taking a hold of my other hand. "What about you?" He asks.

"17." I smile playing with his hand. He nods once and lies down on top of me. I use the hand he’s playing with to wrap around his small waist. As he buries his face into my neck, pulling the blanket over us, I smile and kiss his forehead, "Goodnight." I whisper thinking he’s asleep and begin to close my eyes.  Just before I drift off to sleep I could swear I heard Luke whisper “Good night Ash, I’m so happy you were my first real kiss. It was amazing just like you” 

AN: It's a bird! It's a plane! NO! it's an update! Lol love you guys! Comment what you think? Votes? Hope you guys like it! ~Damned One aka Abi ♡