I'm With You

Another streak on the wall. The marks my body has have sorta recovered, Luke has done his first shower, will not a lot of bloodshed, due to him taking too long, rookie mistake.

The scabs will heal, it won't scar too badly. I sigh, and attempt to eat my food, but I just feel like I'm gonna throw up everywhere.

The masked men come done and notice the food not eaten and I gulp. "Tsk Tsk tsk, Ashton, Ashton you don't wanna end up like dear Andrew now do you?" He laughs taking my chin in his filthy hand.

I clench my jaw, and glare at him, no responsing. I keep staring at his eyes, his face hidden behind the white ski mask.

"Oh Ashton, do you need to be punished again, you know you got pretty infected the last time that happened." He laughs again.

I rip my chin away from him spitting in the process, "Bring it on." I growl. "I could kill myself in this room and you wouldn't be able to stop me." I laugh back.

I light my dirty shirt up and point at the melted skin, "Hmm so where's the bloody thing anyways?" I laugh mechanically.

The man grabs me by the neck and undoes the chain around my neck. I growl and kick against him, successfully hitting him a few times.

He forcibly takes me up the stairs, I refuse to make any sound. I follow, only because I have too. He throws me in a chair and chains me there. The fire place is hot and ready.

I grip onto the chair and watch him, the thick metal stick turning orange in the flames. He soon pulls it out, and I realize this was a bad idea.

He leans in and drags the thing down my cheek, I can smell my flesh burning, but I don't make a sound as the pain because overwhelming. He marks the back of my hands before sending me upstairs to shower.

As I'm in the shower to measure my time I usually sing, so I started to with "I'm with you" by Avril Lavigne.

"I'm standing on a bridge
I'm waiting in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

Oh why is everything so confusing
Maybe I'm just out of my mind
Yeah-he-yaa, yeah-he-yah, yeah-he-yah, yeah-he-yah, yeah!

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

Take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

Take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you
I'm with you..."

After that song I sing a few more and get out. He disinfects my face and hands and bandages it, "Ashton, I don't wanna hurt you, but you have to be good boy alright." He says rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

I wanna puke all over again as I nod and thank him and we walk downstairs to Luke who's pacing and crying as he looks over me I smile, to tell him I'm okay, well I'm not really.

The man chains me again and Luke runs at me and hugs me tightly' "You're an asshole Ashton." He says nuzzling his face into my neck.

I hug him back, "I know." I sigh pecking his cheek. He squeezes me tightly and over to the bed and kisses me softly.

I kiss back gently and wrap my arms around him, and continue to kiss him. Good things can happen to those who wait.

AN: Ohhh damn Ashton!!! ): Comment and vote!!!