Always by Moonlight Chapter 6

I didn't leave my room all week long and ate only the food in my emergency bag and water from the tap. I felt like a world class idiot now but there was nothing I could do about it. I dressed in baggy clothes and sent most days in the bathroom. " Babe we're going out to town you coming", Ian asked knocking I threw an ax at the door and penetrated through. " You missed have a nice day Missy", he said turning to leave. " I hate you", I called after him throwing a lamp at the door. " Love you too sweetheart want to have some fun again tonight", he asked casually.

" Go to hell", I yelled. " Oh come on babe that's not what you said that night", he teased. I was going to kill that son of a bitch! I opened the door and punched him right in the nose. He cursed and punched me in the gut and threw me into a new room. I got to my feet as he closed the door. " Now lets get you out of those bulky clothes", he said coming closer. " Don't touch me", I snarled. " Come on don't play hard to get", he said pushing me back onto the bed. " No get off me", I said as he started to kiss my neck. " Like you said beautiful I'm going to take what I want", he whispered. " Let go of me", I hissed. " How does this feel", he said pushing against me. I groaned and looked away from him. He pushed hard and I screamed. I threw him off me and got up and made stub for the door. He opened it just as I was about to grab the knob and hit me in the head with it and I fell back hitting the ground hard. " Just lay down and take it", he said ripping my hoodie off. " No", I moaned. " Quiet hon", he said covering my mouth with a gag. He did what he wanted I couldn't stop him. Once he was done I got redressed while he slept and started towards the door. " Stop moving", he ordered. " Stay away from me", I ordered. " Oh hon but where's the fun in that", he said then slapped me hard across the face. I screamed and I heard running because my hearing was more advanced but Ian didn't.

" Now lay down I'm not satisfied yet", he demanded. " No", I said seriously. He hit me again and I screeched. " Amy what's going on?", a quiet voice said.

" Go to your room little girl", he ordered. " No", she said. He ran over and slapped her and I felt the anger take over. " Get out of this house right now", I said dangerously. " Or what", he snorted. I went wolf and knocked him down and showed my teeth. He ran and I went back into my room and closed the door then laid down on my bed. " Kat what happened", I heard Damien ask. " That boy Ian he raped Amy she was so sad I can't get her to open the door", Kat said crying.

" Where is Ian?", Damien asked. " She sent him running I don't think he's coming back", she said unsure.

" Mandy open the door please", Harry said knocking. I didn't answer the door or say anything I just sat rocking on the floor. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and put my housecoat on.

" Amanda either open the door or we'll break it down", Damien commanded.

" It won't hurt only for a minute make it stop no it's okay it doesn't feel bad no no make it stop", I rambled as I rocked, " trash bitch death why does this always happen to me". I heard the door break open but I didn't even look up. " I deserve it trash stupid trash", I said quietly. " Oh god Amanda", someone said hugging me. " Make it stop", I cried. " Shh it's okay Mandy it's okay", Harry said soothingly. " I couldn't make him stop", I said tears rolling down my cheeks. " It's okay he's gone now and if he comes back he's dead you're safe", he reassured me.

" But I'm not safe from HIM", I said.

" Who? Bane?", he said pulling away. I nodded and wiped the tears away. " I can't hide anymore I just want the hurt to stop", I said upset. " Amanda don't ever think like that none of them are going to touch you again you're safe here", Damien said seriously.

" I'm not safe anywhere Damien either I hand myself in or he comes and collects me there is no other way", I said harshly. " Have you lost your mind Amy he'll hurt you I don't want you getting hurt", Kat said hurt. " I don't want you to get hurt either Katherine and unless I hand myself in you'll get hurt", I said slowly. " It doesn't matter you're not handing yourself in", Damien snapped. " Why not?", I argued.

" Because I said so", he demanded.

" Why so you can trade me for Miranda", I said standing up. " What?", he said shocked. " You heard me that was the idea wasn't it I stay here and you waved me in front of Bane as payback then strike a deal", I said nastily. " That's it I want you to get out", he yelled. " Gladly", I said grabbing my bag and storming out and down the hall. " Wait Amanda I didn't mean that", he said following me. " Yes you did you're just throwing ou the trash", I said not stopping. " We're not done this conversation", he said as I walked out the door. " Actually we are", I snapped. " You leave now don't even think of coming back", he threatened. I looke back one last time then ran.

" Amy don't leave", Kat begged.

" Amanda wait", Harry called. I kept running until I got to town and I got an apartment. I had been such a moron I had thought Damien had changed I was wrong. I was alone I always had been and always would be.