cockwarming headcanons

CAUTION: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTIVITY. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT PLEASE SKIP OVER THIS CHAPTER. PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Summary: haikyuu boys and cockwarming :))

tsukishima

~does it when either you or him are tired

~ maybe aftercare as well

~ loves when you tighten around him

~ breathes in your ear while you sit on him

~ low groans

both you and tsuki try to catch each others breath. you felt his warm slip inside of you, filling you to the brim. once you open your eyes, you see tsuki on top of you, eyes closed and biting his lip.

he loves being inside of you, especially after the ✨deed✨.

tsuki moves around a bit, feeling your now coated walls painted white. he relished this feeling.

once he finally open his eyes, he looks under himself. seeing you squirm and writhing underneath him, this sight made him hard again. he pulled you and him up agaisnt the headboard, you sitting on his lap.

you let out a small whine, as you felt his tip against your spot, sore from the act before.

"t-tsuki..." you gasped out, shaking from pleasure and overstimulation.

he chuckled seeing you in your subspace. he placed a kiss on your forehead and kept his lips there.

"you feel so good, kitten. so tight just for me."

ushijima

~ does it as a form of relaxing

~ tiny thrusts into you just to feel you tighten around him

~ loves to hear you gasp for him

~ can make you come undone without even moving

there you two were. sitting in the couch, you straddling ushijima, his big thighs on your heat.

"help me relax?" he asked, pulling your undergarments off along with unbuttoning his shirt.

you did what you were told, scurrying to get his pants down. well somewhat down, only down to his knees. you palmed him, earning an airy moan from him.

you slowly sunk down on him, still not used to his size.

"good girl. take all of daddy's cock." he said, hand on the back of your head.

you were about to bounce, when he hold you close to his chest. you sighed, feeling him inside you, the warmth radiating to your tight walls. he grabbed you hands, holding them against his chest, making them rest on top of him

after a couple of minutes, you drifted off into wonderland and ushijima took advantage of that. he lifted your hips slightly and gently pushed up into you. your slick walls making it easy for him to slip in and out with ease.

it wasn't until you felt your high coming when you opened your eyes. you looked at ushijima, mouth open and letting out small moans. he placed his fingers on your lips and moving them to gripped your chin. he made you look at him as he trusted into you.

"u-ushijima I c-clo-" you started to say before getting cut off by him gently pressing his lips against yours.

you whined into it, clenching on him. this caused ushijima to growl against your lips. you both broke away from the kids. your moans grew in volume signalling him you were cumming soon. he speed up, his own high pick up as well.

you let out a breathy moan with an open mouth as you released on him, juices flowing down. ushijima groaned, also cumming inside you. he looked down at your figure, completely washed out and sensitive.

just to play with you, he pushed up into you. you let out little whines and pleas for him to calm down, making him chuckle.

"always such a good girl for me." he said, pulling out and giving you a smack on the butt.

kuroo

~ it is relaxing to him

~usually during times when he is studying with you

~sometimes forgets he is inside of you

~peppers kisses on your face

there you were, sitting on kuroo's lap. his arms were in front of you, working on whatever homework he had left. 

"hey sweetheart, do you know how to do this one?" he asked, patting your head.

"what is it?" you asked, still not moving from his lap.

"it is balancing equations. i am usually good at this, but this one question is too hard for me." he said, furrowing his brows while looking at the worksheet.

you turned around, still on his cock. kuroo grunted, feeling your warmth against his. as you leaned forward, his tip showed inside your lower stomach. he lifted your t-shirt that covered the bump and pressed his fingers against you.

you gasped at the feeling, pleasure washing over you. you were shaking now, your high getting closer since it hit your g-spot.

"k-kuroo, I c-can't focus w-with you d-doing t-that. s-stop" you stuttered, trying to solve the problem.

"you make it so hard not to. i just love it when you take me all in like a good little slut." he whispered into your ear.

now you really can't focus. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I AM SO SORRY. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS.