daichi - truth or dare (fluff)

it was night time at daichi's house. the whole team was there except the managers, who bailed on you much to you surprise.

the team celebrated their win against ushijima's team (dont hate on me I forgot how to spell it). it was that time of a party when everyone was tired but still in a playful mode. the smell of alcohol and pizza radiated from all the boys, who gathered around the living room couches in a circle.

you were on the floor with red cup of water, sitting between tanaka and suga. you all talked madness. the topic of truth or dare somehow came up. everyone decided to play, spinning a bottle to decide who goes.

the bottle spun in a circle, the speed slowing down. the empty bottle landed on hinata.

"hinata, truth or dare?" you said.

his face became flushed with red, making you airly laugh with the rest of the boys.

"truth" he said, staring at you.

you looked around the circle. seeing if anyone had ideas. tsuki smirked and opened his mouth.

"is it true kageyama was your first kiss?" he said, earning a bunch of cheers and oos.

hinata's face grew a deeper shade, the gaze moving to the floor.

"I still haven't had my first kiss." he quietly said.

you felt bad for the mini giant. you wanted to comfort him a bit.

"dont worry hinata, I only had my kiss a while back. it will come soon!" you said, making him smile a bit.

your words made the rest of the team wonder who was lucky enough to have your first kiss. you looked around the room, seeing their curious faces.

"when was your first kiss y/n?" noya said.

"I think I was 15 may-"

"she was 16." daichi said, all attention turning to him. he was on his phone, not looking at any of the other boys.

"how do you know daichi?" tsukishima  said, poking a bit at him.

"I was her friend at the time. she told me about it." he said again, mindlessly scrolling.

"how do we know you didnt kiss her?" suga teased.

both you and daichi shifted uncomfortably. you stood up to leave, the bathroom seeming like a good place to escape to. tanaka quickly block your way, hands on the doorway.

"where do you think you're going? tell us who it is!" he said, his gaze making you shrink.

an idea popped him suga's mind, making him stand up and head to you. daichi kept an eye on you and suga.

suga pulled your waist. you gasped a bit at him pulling you to him. tanaka seemed to have caught on his idea and smirked.

"how do we know you actually didnt have your first kiss?" he said tilting your chin up to meet his gaze.

you stared into his eyes, facing heating up.

"I-I am n-not telling you." you stuttered.

daichi felt some anger build up inside him. yes, he did kiss you. but just because you asked him if he knew how to.

you were a first year while daichi was a second year. it was just any other study day and you and daichi were at the library together. you asked him if he could kiss and show her how it goes. it just happened, nothing planned.

"FINE!" daichi yelled, startling everyone.

he sighed and took a deep breath.

"yes, I was y/n's first kiss, but she just asked me if I knew how to kiss. I just showed her." he explained.

suga smirked at bit and let you out of his grip. you sighed and hid your face in your hoodie.

"don't tell them anything more! I am already embarrassed as it is." you said, mumbling the past part of it.

"aw it's okay y/n. its cute!" asahi said, cooing at you

with a heated and flushed face, you headed over to daichi. he let you sit on his lap for the rest of the game.

"I feel so stupid." you mumbled into his chest.

"why is that?" he asked, watching the rest of the boys play.

"my first kiss came from a question not any feelings. I wanted it to be memorable." you pouted.

"oh so you regret kissing me?" he said, smirking a bit.

"n-no! its not like t-that-!"

you were cut off by daichi pressing his lips to yours. it felt more passionate, full of love and care. you both mended with each other, hands holding as well.

once you pulled away he whispered into your ear.

"was that better?"