kita (fluff + little bit angst)

you walked down the hallways of the school, waving to everyone who walked past you. your positive and flower aura radiating from you.

you sat down in your seat, next to kita. his cold personality grew making you quiet.

it has been your semester goal to get at least one good conversation with him. at least once. you told your friends this and they kept telling you no. you weren't going to give up easily though.
mustering up all your courage, you opened your mouth.

"hi kita-kun! how are you today?" you said, taking away some of the cheerfulness to not scare him.

he looked at you. his face seemed as emotionless as it always does. his grey and black eyes staring back at you. it was almost as if he telling you to not talk to him.

you shrunk a bit, his gaze making you feel small. shifting around in your seat, uncomfortably. you smiled awkwardly at him before turning away from him.

every day you asked him the same thing, hoping to get at least a response from him. not even a good reply just a word.

kita doesn't really mind you asking him. yes, it does get sickening some days, but he understands you have good intentions. sometimes he looks forward to your greeting.

after class a random person came up to you.

"why do you keep trying to get kita to tall to you? he isnt going to respond to you. especially since you are so persistent and annoying, asking him everyday. everyday? really pushy if you ask me." they said.

they waited for you to react.

you felt tears in your eyes, threatening to spill over. you looked down a bit, hoping that playing with your hands would stop the tears. clearly that didn't help since you felt a waterfall come out of your eyes.

you laughed a bit. you knew you were persistent, but you didnt think you were annoying. you looked up at ren and smiled with tears still in your eyes.

"ah thank you r/n-kun. I will work on it. thank you for telling me!" you said, the hurt in your voice still evident.

~~~~~~~~

the next morning, kita was absolutely dreading school. every little thing was getting on his nerves and he didnt even know why.

sitting in his seat, kita saw you in the entrance of the class with puffy and red eyes. he felt anger build up in him, angry at whoever made you cry.

you pulled out a mask, trying to hid your endless tears and puffy face. you quietly sat down next to kita, debating on whether to ask him how his day was or not.

you decided that hopefully you were just overthinking stuff, and asked kita.

"kita-kun, am I annoying?"

that's when his anger went over the top. he released his anger build up all on you.

"most definitely. I try every morning to not wipe that smile off your face. dont you think that if I dont respond to you, for the past semester, I want to talk to you? I dont. I really dont. just stop talking for once." he said. his voice a little raised than normal, but that was his mad voice.

you froze. the words entering your body, a lump entering your throat. you turned away from him, silently thinking about his words.

kita seemed surprised at himself too. it took him a while to realize what he had just said and who he said it to. he gave himself a face palm in his mind. why did he just say that to you?!