Chapter Twenty-Two - P.H

Azaria begins to grow nauseous as she sat in the car with Seokjin, Jungkook, and Jimin, waiting for Taehyung to give them a sign that it was okay. 

"Did he just forget we were here?" Azaria asked, biting her fingernail, nervously. "Maybe he started a conversation with Yoongi hyung and zoned out the fact that we're here." Jungkook sighed. 

"No, Tae isn't forgetful like that." 

"You say that but he left me in the grocery store that one time." Jimin pointed out, jokingly glaring at Seokjin. 

"I'm getting scared, guys." Azaria interrupts the conversation, taking off her seatbelt and curling up in a small ball in the front seat of the car. 

"Hey," Jungkook softly called out, placing the palm of his hand on Azaria's shoulder with a warm smile. "It'll be alright. We're here to keep you safe."  Azaria slowly nods her head before looking back towards the house entrance, to see Taehyung walk out with his gun in hand. 

"He's back!" Azaria exclaimed with relief, sitting up straight in her seat with joy as she watches Taehyung open the driver's side door. 

"It's safe. Let's go." 

"Is everything alright?" Jimin asked, cautiously. 

"Yeah, come on. Hoseok is waiting." 

"Hoseok? You never call Hobi Hoseok. What's going on-" 

"JUST GET IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!" Taehyung yelled, gripping his gun tightly in his hand before walking over towards Azaria's door after slamming his own. 

Azaria's palms began to sweat, even if she didn't know Taehyung well enough to know he wasn't acting right, she had a strong feeling that something wasn't right. 

She cautiously and slowly steps out of the car while holding onto the door tightly before looking down at Taehyungs gun.

There no magazine in his gun. It's hollow. Empty. 

"Tae, what's going on?" Seokjin asks once more as he fixes his clothing after getting out of the large vehicle. 

"Nothing, everything is perfectly normal." 

"Tae-" 

"Get in the house, Yoongi hyung wants to see you guys too." 

"He doesn't even know us that well, hyung." Jungkook points out. 

"Well, maybe he wants to know you guys more now." Taehyung snarled before grabbing Azaria's arm tightly. 

"Let's get going."