Chapter Twenty-Six - P.H

The room grew quieter as everyone just sits in silence. "Tae-"

"Dont tAe me! When the fuck did any of this happen?!"

"Well-" Azaria started before being cut of by Jin.

"It was a foursome." Seokjin blurted out. We had another girl too-"

"WHEN THE FUCK WAS ANY OF THIS?!"

"You were in your office all night hyung." Jungkook blurted out.

"Well, I guess Jimin is the only one I can trust anymore." Taehyung scoffed as more tears stream down his face.

Jimins eyes widen before nervously laughing. "Y-Yeah! Totally! You can TOTALLY trust me to NEVER fuck Azaria while you're asleep next to her. ha ha." Jimin nervously laughed.

"YOU FUCKED HER WHILE TAE WAS ASLEEP?!" Seokjin yelled out of shock.

"At this point, I'm not even surprised." Taehyung sighed. "How many times?"

"Jimin, shut your trap-"

"I cant lie to him Azaria..." Jimin sighed as his facial expression gets sadder. "We did it while you were asleep approximately 6 times-"

"SIX?! YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

"DONT FUCKING CALL HER THAT!!"Namjoon yelled after aggressively slapping Taehyung across his face. "You're no less of a fucking piece of shit as she is."

"Whens my turn?" Yoongi joked, only to get strong death glares from everyone in the room.

"Look, I strongly apologize-"

"You didnt even just fuck around with people...you fucked all of my friends that I thought I could trust..."

"You can trust us, Tae." Jimin soothingly comforted.

"Fuck off Jimin."

"Why is it such a big deal? Like Jungkook said, I'm not yours."

"But you dont understand how much I love you Azaria..." Taehyung admits as his face turns red and tears fall down from his chin. "The first moment I saw you-"

"At the bar?"

"No.." Taehyung admits. "I first saw you when you had a picnic with your family a few weeks before we actually met."

"YOU WERE STALKING ME?!"

"I couldnt help it. You were so mesmerizing, I had to see you all the time. I cant explain what I felt, I felt light, fuzzy inside. I've never felt that way towards anyone..." He sadly admits as he sniffles loudly.

"Tae.." Azaria cooed out. "I really love you..I wasnt keeping you in here just because I was possessive, or just wanted to be with you for the sex. I generally loved you and I wanted to show you by giving you everything I could give."

"Awww, lover boy got his heart broken."

"NAMJOON SHUT UP!! OKAY?! I DONT WANNA FUCKING HEAR ANYMORE OF YOUR STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT!" Azaria yelled, causing Namjoon to step back in shock.

"Who else did you do it with..? Just tell me now..."

"I did it with Jungkook before and after we met-"

"How many times after..?" Taehyung asked, Azaria looks over at Jungkook before sighing. "Three times.."

"Jin was twice and Hobi was twice, but Tae, that doesnt mean I love them.." Azaria admits, causing taehyung to shake his head. "Doesnt mean you love me either."

"Tae, its not like you dont mean anything to me, I really appreciate all you've done for me. Maybe I do feel a little something when I'm with you, I dont know yet. I've never..been treated like this before so I dont know how to react..."

"Namjoon.." Taehyung called out. "You wanna get revenge, right?" Namjoon nods his head in confusion as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Get your revenge...and shoot me..."