Chapter Eight - P.H

Everyone in the room stays silent, staring at both me and Jungkook in shock after hearing both of us call our names. "You two know each other?" Seokjin asks, raising his eyebrow at both me and the young man in front of me. 

"Y-Yeah," I stutter. "We actually-" 

"Met at a cafe." Jungkook interrupts, causing me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "We met at a cafe down by her house I believe, right?" Jungkook asks, pointing his index finger at me, waiting for my response. 

I didn't really know what was going on but felt the need to go on with this story. "Yeah. It's my favorite coffee shop. My friend owns it." I say, referring to my friends and I's new hang out spot. 

"You guys met...at a coffee shop?" Hoseok asks, folding his arms in front of him and furrowing his eyebrows slightly. 

"Yeah! It's the best." Jungkook smiles. 

"But you never leave your room..plus, you don't even like-" Jimin stops once Jungkook slaps his upper arm. "Sorry," He apologizes, glancing down at the palm of his hand. "I thought I saw a bug crawling up your arm." He casually says, slightly pulling the corners of his mouths inward causing two small dimples to show. 

We stand in silence before Taehyung breaks it with a loud clap. "Well! Now that you met everyone. Now we can do things." Taehyung smiles, gently caressing my cheek with his thumb. "I would love to visit this so called cafe though. Seems nice since that's all Jungkook would talk about." He chuckles softly. 

'Fuck..' 

-Time Skip- 

It was still pretty early in the morning and Taehyung seemed really interested in this coffee shop so, me, Jungkook and Taehyung all went down to the cafe my friend currently owned. Jungkook politely opens the glass door for me and Taehyung before walking in himself and standing in line.

"So which one is your friend?" Tae asks, cocking his head towards the counters filled with employes. "She has brown hair and she has a tattoo sleeve going up her right arm." I describe as I look around the large line of people waiting at the counter. 

While looking around the small room, looking for my friend, I feel a small pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Boo!" A female voice calls out from behind me. I giggle a little before turning around and giving my friend a hug. 

"Hey!" I koo, giving her a tight hug before letting go and feeling her grab my hands. "I wanna show you something in the back room! Come on!" She pulls my hand gently as a bright smile crawls onto her face. 

I stumble my way behind her as she continues pulling my hand towards the back room and shutting the door. "Guess what?!" She asks, squealing as she makes fists with her hands. 

"Your job getting upgraded?" I guess. 

She sighs softly before rolling her eyes. "I wish. but no!" She corrects. Holding up her left hand and smiling widely. "I'm engaged!!" She announces happily. I widen my eyes before smiling as well, hugging her tightly and congratulating her before hitting her with something slightly serious. 

"I need you to do me a favor. I have this guy and his friend is really liking me lately and I need you to pretend you know him. He has black hair and it's in a small man bun. His name is Jungkook." I explain. 

She nods her head. "Got it. Lets go." Her sudden response shocks me a little, but I quickly nod my head and leave the back room and meet up with Tae and Jungkook. "You good?" Taehyung asks, keeping his arms folded in front of him as he arched his eyebrow. 

"Yeah, she had some news to tell me is all." I explain, tea nods his head before walking up to the counter as the two people in front of us leave after receiving their drinks. 

"Hello!" My friend greets with a welcoming smile. "What can I get ya?" 

"I have a question." Tae says. "Do these two come to this cafe a lot?" He asks, my heart begins to race rapidly, hoping that she remember his name.

"Oh! All the time. Jungkook comes her and gets random things all the time and Azaria gets her usual coffee and since they always see each other, they started talking to each other and got to know each other more." She makes up, causing Tae to nod his head. 

"Alright..just making sure."

'Oh damn...thank you.' 

"I'll get your latte." Tae orders. She types it down on a small touchable screen before looking at me and Jungkook. 

"I'll get..." Jungkook pauses, looking at their menu for a few seconds.

"I thought you came here all the time." Taehyng snarls. 

"I do, but like she said, I always get something different." Jungkook laughs nervously. "I'll get a caramel mochiatto." 

"And Azaria wants a caramel frappe." She smiles, punching in our orders before hitting the final payment button. 

-Time Skip- (I'm very lazy-) 

We arrived back home and go our separate ways. Jungkook went to his room, Taehyung went into a room he said was forbidden and I went into Tae's bedroom before my phone buzzes a few time. 

I pull it out of my pocket and open the notification. 

baby_scraps: can we call rq? i need to tell you something

I quickly open it, my heart racing with excitement when seeing her message. 

We haven't talked in a while, which kinda broke my heart. We usually talk every day but after what happened, it stopped for a while. I quickly type the word 'yes' before immediately hitting the call button. It rings for a while before she finally answers, her camera on and everything. 

"Is everything okay bub?" I ask, seeing as she looked down at her phone screen. 

She quickly picks her head up and looks at me, a bright shinning smile proped up onto her face. 

"Azaria," She calls out. 

"I think I'm in love."