Chapter Fourteen - P.H

"Um..." Jimin slides out, looking back at me to cover up his words. 

"W-We were just talking about um...a book! A book." I cover up, smiling nervously at Emily as she looks at us with concern written all over her face. 

"You're not being honest with me, Azaria." Her frown causes my heart to crack a bit as I let out a gentle sigh. 

"Jimin, could you give us a minute to talk?" I ask, looking at Jimin with gentle eyes as he nods his head. Getting off of the chair and leaving the room, making sure not to nudge into Emily as she slowly walks into the room. 

I gently pat the chair in front of me where Jimin was just sitting, guiding her on where she can sit. She hesitantly takes a seat in the chair, holding her hands together and laying them gently in her lap. 

"What's going on, Azaria?" 

I sigh once more, trying to form the words in my head first before explaining. I inhale deeply before looking into her eyes. "Please don't get scared when I say this or get mad.." I beg, she nods her head a little, furrowing her eyebrows together in the process. 

"We're living in a mafia groups house." I boldly explain. She freezes in her position as her puples dialate. 

"M-Mafia house?" She stuuters, I nod my head which causes her body to tense up a little. "How am I not supposed to be scared about this? Am I in danger? Are you in danger? Is Kaix-" 

"Emily, no one is in danger. We have three men so far who are willing to protect us if anything were to happen." 

"But I don't know any of them, I don't trust them! I don't feel safe-"

"Emily." I call out, interrupting her sentence and hold her shaky hands. "I would never lie to you...you know that. And you also know I don't trust people THAT easily unless I have a feeling they can be trusted by me." I remind, she slowly nods her head a little, her hands continuing to shake in my hold. 

"I trust these boys...and if they're willing to protect a 22 year old like they say they will, I have no doubt about them trying their hardest to save and protect a 19 year old girl." I comfort. 

"This is the guys house that was with you when we called..right?" She asks, I simply nod my head. "And he's....the leader? Or am I thinking this wrong?" 

"He is the leader." 

"Does he have a bad passed?" She asks. That question causes my heart to stop, I didn't know if I was allowed to tell her about Lee-Ki and if I did, I didn't wanna scare her more than I was when I found out. 

"I'll let the others talk to you about that. We'll have you meet them too, don't worry." I smile, poking her soft puffy cheek which causes her to smile a little.

"Well...this Tae guy can't be THAT bad. He seems nice to me. I mean...he helped me and you meet after how many years of wanting to do so? Plus, he also helped me meet Kaix. He seems to be taking care of all of us aswell, along with protecting us so far." She lists down. "Maybe this guy isn't that bad...We could try giving him a chance, see if anything happens. But if he fucks up, I won't hesitate to grab your ass and leave this place."

I giggle softly and smile at her cuteness. Pinching her cheeks lightly as she smiles a little more and her hands become less shaky. "I agree one hundred percent on that plan." 

-Time Skip- (I'm sorry, I know I do this a lot :<)

It was around 6pm when Taehyung finally arrived, tons of bags in his hands as him and a smaller male figure walk into the living room. "We're home!" Tae calls out, causing everyone to go into the living room out of curiosity. 

"Who's this?" Seokjin asks, referring to the slightly smaller man beside Taehyung. 

"Oh! This is Yoongi. He's an old friend of mine." He smiles softly. The man beside him looks at all of us before his eyes stop on Emily and me. 

"So you're letting young ladies into your group now?" Yoongi scoffs, shaking his head a little as he unpacks a few bags in front of him. 

"They don't work for the group." Jungkook quickly corrected. "They're our friends-"

"Ah! Correction. The twenty two year old female right there in my girlfriend." Taehyung interrupts. 

"She's not yours yet, you haven't shown her you love her for her yet." Jungkook snarls back, causing Taehyung to glare at him. 

"If you're gonna keep up that attitude, you wont witness me loving her for her."Taehyung snarls back, causing Jungkook to swallow the large bump in his throat and backing up a little. 

"Loving her for..her?" Emily asks. 

"Oh...you don't know." Jimin sighs. "Our Taehyung here loved a lady and-"

"You will stop right there Park Jimin." Taehyung growled, clenching his jaw a little as he shoved his hands into his jean pockets. 

"No! Don't stop!" Emily yelled. "I need to know what the fuck is going on or else me and Azaria are leaving!" 

Taehyung chuckled softly, a smirk gliding onto his face as he reaches behind him and cocks his gun before pointing it at Emily. "You are not taking Azaria anywhere." 

"Yah! She's a kid!" Jimin yelled, stepping slightly in front of me and Emily as she begins to shake violently. 

"Does it look like I give a single shit?" Taehyung cocks up his eyebrow, not moving the gun out of Emily's direction. "I already said she isn't going anywhere. We're leaving it at that!" He aggressively states, pointing the gun upward and shooting, causing everyone to jump slightly.

"Taehyung..." I softly call out, eyes filling up with tears as I try to calm Emily down. He looks at me and his eyes soften, lowering the gun in his hand as his body slouches. 

"I....I'm sorry.."

Possessive Hookup K.TH (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें