Chapter Seven - P.H

I slowly open my eyes, trying to adjust them to the bright shining light that beamed in through the very thin sheet of fabric. A soft groan escapes my lips as I sit up straight on the bed, making sure the white blanket stays over my bare chest. Rubbing my eyes with my fist before a gentle knock echoes from the door. 

"Hm?" I call out, my voice becoming very raspy as I speak. The door opens slightly before Taehyung pops his into the room with a bright smile on his face. "Good morning beautiful." He greets softly, quickly walking in and shutting the door behind him while licking his lips. I smile at his cuteness as I watch him sit on the bed beside me. 

"Did you rest well?" He asks, getting a head nod yes in response. "That's good..Hey, um, Jin Hyung was talking to me about giving you a tour and having you meet everyone." He smiles, "I was a little jealous when he said he was gonna do it so um..we decided to do it together. Is that okay?" He asks, I nod my head once more.

"Are you just gonna be a bobble head all day?" He chuckles which causes me to giggle. "No, I just hate my voice when I wake up." I reply, allowing him to hear my raspy morning voice. 

"Well, I like it." He kisses my head gently and rubs my bare back. "Well, get dressed and then we can meet people. I got you a few clothes, they're in the bathroom." He kisses my forehead once more before leaving the room. 

A soft sigh escapes my lips before pulling the blanket off of my body and walking towards the bathroom, a big white fabric bag catches my eye as it propped itself up on the large marble counter. I close the door and lock it for privacy before digging into the bag, finding a package of underwear, bras, pants, shorts, hoodies and baggy shirts along with a few songs. 

My heart began to flutter a little before grabbing a few things to assemble an outfit, quickly putting it on and leaving the bathroom. 

I sit on the bed for a few more minutes so that I wouldn't get lost in the large building, messaging Emily a few time to make sure she was okay, but she only leaves me on read. Another gentle knock echoes from the door which causes me to lift my head up. 

"Are you dressed?" Tae asks through the door. "Yes." I replied, giving him a sign that he could come in. He quickly opens the door and smiles at me when we make eye contact. "Let's go baby." 

-Time Skip- 

"And this is the kitchen." Tae smiles, showing me the last room in the whole building along with Jin standing beside me. It was fun and exciting getting to know new people and a new place, but something deep inside me still didn't feel right. 

"Now let's meet the other members." Seokjin guides, gently placing a hand on my shoulder which causes Tae to glare at him. 

"Get your hand off." He demands, causing Jin to quickly pull his hand away and shove it into his jacket pocket. Tae smiles brightly before taking my hand and walks me to where the living room was. 

"Jin Hyung, can you go grab people one at a time?" Tae asks, gently sitting me down on the brown leather couch as Jin nods his head and walks towards the stairs. 

"I'm nervous.." I whisper loud enough for Taehyung to hear me. "Dont be," He comforts. "They're just like Jin and I." His bright boxy smile causes my body to relax and my stomach to slowly stop twisting. 

"Okay Tae." Jin calls out as loud footsteps echo from the wooden steps of the house. Him and another man walks into the room, looking fairly familiar. The man extends his hand forwards towards me and smiles. "I'm Jung Hoseok, also known as J-Hope. I believe we met earlier in the hallway yesterday morning." He introduces, I gently shake his hand before introducing myself. 

"I remember that," I smile. "I'm Azaria." 

"Azaria..such a pretty name." He compliments, causing me to smile a little more. "Yah!" Taehyung interrupts, grabbing everyone's attention. "Moving on." He says, giving Hoseok a dirty look as he steps back. 

Jin comes back from grabbing another person, another familiar one. "Oh! This lovely again." The man smirks, gently holding my hand and kissing the back of it. "I'm Park Jimin." He winks, I begin to bight my inner cheek once I feel Tae glaring at the both of us. 

"Yah, Hyung! You're always like this with every girl." Tae whines. Jimin steps back, standing beside Hoseok as he shrugs his shoulders. "What can I say? Women love me." 

"Men too." Seokjin points out. "You seem to get a lot of men's attention too. Everytime we go somewhere around the world for work and explore the area, men are looking at you with shock, liking you took their breath away." Seokjin explains, causing me to giggle a little. 

"Well, I'm a heart throb, what can I say?" He smiles, licking his lips as he looks around shyly. Hoseok rolls his eyes and looks at Tae, looking as if he was tired of Jimin's shit. 

"Go get the maknae Jin Hyung." Tae commands, causing Jin to nod his head and go up stairs once more. 

"Is it only the five of you?" I ask, looking at the three men around me. "Pretty much. We're trying to build up our crew a little more but they always end up back stabbing us." Taehyug replies, causing the other two men to nod their head in agreement. 

"I'm sure things will work out soon with people." I smile before looking towards the stairs as footsteps echo loudly, along with Jin scolding someone. 

"Just meet this young lady. You'll be able to play games after, she's the same age as you." Jin sighs, walking into the living room as a young man follows behind. His hair was kinda wavy and very black, the front parts of his hair fell besides his face while the rest was in a small man bun. 

We make eye contact for a few seconds before widening both of our eyes. 

"Jungkook?!"

"Azaria.."