Chapter Twenty-Three - P.H

"Tae," Jimin called out as he hurries out of the black van and follows behind Tae and me as he slowly walks up to the front door. "You're shaking," "Sweating a lot too." Jungkook pointed out, Jimin nods his head in agreement as he examines the beads of sweat dripping down from Taehyung's forehead. 

Azaria's POV*

Tae slightly tilts his head towards my ear and whispers, "Just play along if you don't want your little friends getting hurt." 

His words cause my heart to pump out of my chest and shivers to run down my spine. I didn't know if he was talking about the guys or Kaix and Emily. Either way, I hated the thought of it all combined. 

End of Azaria's POV*

They all walk through the front door cautiously before seeing Yoongi with a few other well-built men surrounding Hoseok, who was tied to a wooden chair in the living room. "What the fuck?!" Jungkook yelled out, quickly pulling a small hand-gun out from behind him and pointing it at Yoongi. 

"PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN JUNGKOOK!!" Taehyung yelled, pointing his gun towards him along with the other men in the room. Jungkook mumbles a small 'shit' before tossing his gun towards the group of men. 

"Sit them down and tie them up for us Tae, our leader will be out in a minute."

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU YOONGI WAS SHIT-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Taehyung yelled, cutting off Hoseok who panicked in his seat. 

Taehyung grabs the thick rope from Yoongi before tieing up Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, and Azaria before handing the remaining rope to Yoongi. 

"Sit down." Yoongi ordered Taehyung as the young man immediately follows. Sitting down in a chair as Azaria watches the strong men wrap the rope around Tae's wrists, legs, waist, and ankles. 

"W-What's going on?" Azaria stuttered, trying her hardest not to panic. 

"Well, little lady," Yoongi smirked, crouching down in front of Azaria as she begins to shake slightly. ''You're little friend's here and your little boy toy took a LOT from us. Killed off our most skilled and loved members who had a wife and fucking KIDS TO GO BACK TO!" 

"We weren't trying to kill them. It wasn't our FAULT!" Jimin yelled, a vein popping out of his neck. 

"YOU WERE THE ONES WITH THEM WHEN THE GOT7'S WERE SHOOTING UP THE FUCKING PLACE! DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO FUCKING SAVE CHAN IN ANY FUCKING WAY YOU COULD!" 

"What the fuck is all this fucking yelling about?!" A tall man interrupts as he comes out of the large kitchen. "I'm trying to fucking keep these two kids from screaming their heart out and you fucks keep fucking scaring them! It's already bad enough we have blood on our hands right now!" 

"blood on y-your hands?" 

"Yes, blo-..." The tall man pauses his sentence once he makes eye contact with Azaria. 

"Namjoon...

"Azaria...."