Chapter Six - P.H

WARNING!

This chapter does include 18+ content, quickly skip to the next chapter if it makes you feel uncomfortable!! If you choose to keep reading, enjoy 🔞

I furrow my eyebrows, slowly setting my phone down on the table beside me as I watch him unbutton the top buttons of his black shirt. 

"Strip. Don't make me rip it off of you." He slowly licks his lips as lust fills up his eyes, watching me closely. I bite my lower lip, watching his actions caused me to become slightly wet. 

I do as he says and slowly start stripping my clothes in front of him, feeling his sharp gaze admire my body. "Fuck~" He groaned, watching me closely as I take off his shorts. 

"Stop." He demands once his shorts quickly hit the floor. I freeze in my spot, not knowing what to do when my body is revealed like this. He quickly walks towards me and wraps his big hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he continues admiring my body. 

"So fucking perfect." He smirks before slapping my ass, causing me to yelp. "Back on the bed, lay your head over the edge for me." He instructs. I quickly follow his demand and lay on the bed, hanging my head at the edge of it. 

He stands right in front of my face, placing one of his hands on my breast. "Show me how much you want it baby." With those words, I quickly unbutton his pants, pull down the zipper and try my hardest to pull them down as he watched. 

"Such a good girl~" He groans out, biting his lip. I quickly take off his boxers before slowly stroking his dick, causing him to groan louder. "In that precious little mouth baby." He commands. I don't hesitate to quickly fit my lips around him, flicking my tongue against his tip as he grabs my throat. 

He steps a little closer and begins thrusting his hips forward, I gag a little once his cock hits the back of my throat. He throws his head back as his thrust get deeper and deeper down my throat. "Fuck, that's so fucking deep in your sweet throat babygirl." 

I moan slightly, feeling the vibration on his dick which causes his moans to grow louder. His thrusts begin to get faster, feeling his cock going deep down my throat. "So fucking wet~" I continue to gag a little before he pulls his cock out and kisses me deeply. 

"Get on all fours baby." I quickly sit up and get on my hands and knees on the bed, making sure that he had a good view of my ass in front of him. He cuckles a little before teasing my pussy with the tip of his fingers, feeling how wet I am already. "Wet already?" He smirked. Quickly wrapping his fingers around the top of my underwear and pulling them off my body. 

I softly whimper, feeling the cold air brush against my exposed pussy as he grabs my hips. "You gotta be a good girl." He koos, teasingly rubbing the tip of his cock against my entrance. "Beg for it." 

"Please baby, please fuck me." I beg, but get a harsh slap on my ass causing me to jump. 

"What did you say? That's not my name babygirl." He says, pulling his cock away which causes me to whine loudly. 

"Please! Please fuck me, daddy. I'll be a good girl, I promise." I beg again, hearing him smirk as he slaps his cock against my pussy lips. "I didn't hear you baby." 

"Fuck me daddy! Please, I want it so bad." I beg louder, he takes no time and rams his cock into my pussy, causing me to scream loudly and drop my head. 

He grabs a handful of my hair in his hand and pulls it, his thrust begin to go quicker as he repeativly hits my g-spot. I shake as pleasure and lust take over my body, feeling his nails slightly dig into my hips as he thrust deeper, hitting my g-spot perfectly. 

"Fuck daddy! Right there! Please don't stop." I beg, moaning loudly and panting as I feel small droplets of sweat drip down my face. He leans down by my ear, groaning loudly before whispering. "You're so fucking tight baby, you're so fucking needy." He moans, breathing heavily against my ear, clearly enjoying every moment. 

He leans up a little and undoes my bra, causing it to fall down my arms, allowing my breasts to bounce repeatedly. He slaps my ass once more before pulling out, flipping my whole body over before ramming his cock into me. 

I wrap the palm of my hand behind his neck, spreading my legs wider, allowing him to push deeper which he gladly did. 

His thrust become very rough and quick, feeling my lower stomach to turn and feeling myself clench tightly around him as I get closer to my climax. 

"D-Daddy! I'm cumming!" I moan out, clenching my eyes tight as my body begins to shake, feeling myself cum all over him which causes him to quickly pull out. Jerking himself off quickly before cumming all over my stomach and chest, loud groans escaped his lips as he cums aswell. 

He pans loudly before crashing his lips against mine, laying his hands on both sides of my face as the kiss becomes messy. He pulls away and breaks the kiss before whispering against my swollen lips. 

"I'll clean you up, baby."