Chapter Fifteen - P.H

Tae had left once again, making sure to take Yoongi home on his way out leaving me and the 5 other boys in this house to try and comfort Emily and calm her down. 

She was still pretty shaken up and crying majorly, I didn't know what else to do so I walked her carefully to her room and made sure her boyfriend was in there. 

"Kaix?" I call out, he looks up from his phone and quickly jumps up from his seat to hold Emily tightly in his arms. "What happened? Why is she panicking like this?" 

"Things were blurted out and Tae got upset and when Emily wanted to know the truth, he didn't allow it and she threatened to take me and you out and Tae pulled his gun on her." I explained, watching as his eyes go from worry to anger. 

"He could've fucking hurt her!" 

"Kaix, calm down. I wanted to hurt him too but I was too scared." I explain further. "Why were you scared?" 

"He has a gun on him at all times, Kaix!" I blurt out. "Shit." Kaix huffs out. Looking down at Emily as she cries into his chest, gently brushing his fingers through her hair. 

"As for now, try to help her calm down and I'll talk to the boys for a bit." Smiling softly at the young man as he nods his head, I slowly walk out of the room and gently close the door behind me before feeling a gentle tap on my shoulder.

"Jesus!" I yell, jumping in shock before looking at the bunny smiling man behind me. "Why the fuck would you scare me like that?!" I ask, placing my hand on my heart as I try to calm it down, smiling at the funny scene. 

"I didn't mean to scare you like that." The tall man laughs, clapping his hands together in amusement. 

"Do you need something?" 

"No, I just wanted to make sure she was alright and if you were alright." Jungkook informs, gently grabbing my hand with his and caressing the back of it with his thumb. 

"She will be alright and I'm fine, don't worry. I think we're both a little shaken up for now." I chuckle nervously, looking down at our hands. 

"Well, we're gonna try and protect the both of you now that Tae did that little scene on her." A gentle sigh escapes his lips as he looks at our hands as well. A jolt of happiness rushing through my body when I focus on his touch. 

"I'm scared that when Tae gets back, he'll harm you or your friend, so maybe me and you can sleep in the same room by your friend and if Tae tries anything, I'll keep the both of you safe. I'm sure her boyfriend will do anything he could to protect her too." He says, looking up and making eye contact with me. 

"Y-Yeah, are you sure Tae won't be on your ass for being in the same room with me like that?" 

"I have no idea, but we'll find out together." He says, trying to walk away with a small smile before I pull on his arm slightly. 

"What if he harms you?" I ask, filled with worry. 

He chuckles softly, hooking his finger under my chin and smiling slightly at me. "I'd be harmed and protect you in the process." His lays a gentle kiss on my forehead before walking off a little. "Get dressed into pajamas, okay? I'll meet you in the room next to their and we can watch a movie and talk." 

-Time Skip-

I cuddled up in the covers as I patiently wait for Jungkook. The bed was quiet big so we didn't have to worry about being too close to one another when sleeping and the room was surprisingly comfortably small. 

A small sigh escapes my lips, watching the television and flipping through the channels until a gentle knock echoed from the closed door, causing me to shoot up. 

I knew it was Jungkook on the other side, but my heart was still racing like crazy, my face began to feel hot and I started to grow nervous. "Y-Yeah?" I stutter, allowing Jungkook to slowly open the door and peak his head in. 

"Comfy?" He chuckles, pointing out the comforter wrapped around my body like a burrito. I nod my head and nuzzle deeper into the warm blanket as he walks it, carefully shutting the door behind him with a bundle of movies craddled in his arms. 

"You feeling okay? Your face is tinted red." He frowns, walking up to me and placing the back of his hand on both of my cheeks, checking my temperature. 

"T-That's not a good way to find out another persons body temperature." I smile, chuckling a little. 

"Oh! You're right." He smiles before giving my forehead a gentle kiss, causing me to gasp a little as he pulls away. "Are you just flustered? I'm not making you uncomfortable am I? I can leave-"

"No!" I blurt out, holding out my hand to stop him. "I-I...I want you to stay." I laugh nervously., quickly tucking my arm back into the warm blanket. 

"Okay.." He smiled before plugging in one of the movies from the large stack he enetered the room with before getting under the comforters with me. 

"You cold?" He asks, I slightly nod my head at him, watching as he smiles a little at me. "Come here." He opens his arm and hooks it around me, pulling me closer to him as we cuddled together, keeping each other warm. I blush a little more before nuzzling into his arms. 

-Time Skip- 

As we watch the movie, a quick sex scene comes onto the screen which causes me to look away. Jungkook chuckled softly before turning my face to look at him with a small smirk. "Is this scene making you feel a certain way?" He asks, I nod my head slightly, hearing a small scoff come from Jungkook before he leans closer and whispers. 

"Me too babygirl."