Chapter Twenty-Five - P.H

The room grew silent after Namjoon yelled loudly, he bites his inner cheek before turning back towards Yoongi and whispering in his ear, and walking back into the kitchen.

"He apologizes for yelling," Yoongi told Azaria as he stepped closer towards her. "He's just...really badly scarred still."

"That's not my fault tho. I didn't do anything-" "But you're here with the men that destroyed him." Yoongi informed.

"Its not like I wanted to be stuck here with them! I wanted to leave, I only wanted one hookup and then go back home and be with my family! I never wanted to be held hostage!!"

"You probably shouldnt say those things in front of him." Yoongi warned as he points to a hurt Taehyung.

"But...I flew your friend and her boy over here...I tried to give you everything, I tried helping you with your family but...you still dont wanna be here? You still dont trust me?" Taehyungs voice cracks as tears fall down from his eyes.

"Tae..I never asked for those things-" "You really think she wants to be stuck here with some possessive piece of shit like you? You KILLED your last girlfriend Taehyung-"

"I DIDNT MEAN TO!" Taehyung yelled as streams of tears rushed down his face like a river. "SHE WAS THE ONE THAT MOVED WHEN THE KNIFE WAS AGAINST HER THROAT! SHE SHOULD'VE FELT SAFE!!"

"HOW CAN ANYONE FEEL SAFE WITH A FUCKING KNIFE UP TO THEIR THROAT WHEN THEY TRY TO LEAVE?!" Jungkook pointed out, leaving Taehyung silent.

"Look, I appreciate all you've done for me, and I'm super happy you flew my friend out here but I dont feel safe here, Tae.." Azaria admits. "I'm sure you're a nice guy deep down but you havent shown any of that towards me.."

"I gave you all I could give..Your friend, Clothes, all the food you wanted, tried to satisfy you in bed, wanted to make you know that I would keep you safe...but all I get in a return is you fucking Jungkook and telling me you dont wanna be here..that you're scared of me..."

"Tae-"

"Now now now, what is this?" Namjoon walks out of the forbidden room with a long string in his grasp. "Looks like someone is keeping notes."

Azaria's heart fell to her stomach as she examined the string filled with every remembers photos clipped to it, Jungkooks was crossed out in red marker, as if he was noting down the people that made him jealous.

"T-Tae, what's that?" She stuttered.

"Well, it seems to be a list of people he wants to get revenge on. Looks like your little Kookie boy didnt make the cut." Namjoon smirked. "How upsetting tho, I really liked him."

"HE'S ONLY IN THERE BECAUSE HE FUCKED HER!"

"You're keeping a list of all the people I hookup with in your office?"

"Then why isnt my face on there?" Seokjin asks as Hobi nods his head. "Me too."

"SHUT UP!" Azaria yelled, trying to quite the room so that it wouldnt tense up any more than it already has.

"So..you're just fucking everyone now, arent you?"

"Taehyung hyung, she isnt officially yours, you never asked her nor did she ever say she was yours." Jungkook stated.

"I guess I mean nothing...."