Chapter Seventeen - P.H

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Taehyung yelled, causing both me and Jungkook to shoot up from the bed from the sudden noise.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding!"

"Hyung, calm down." Jungkook sooths, extending his hand in front of him and slowly getting up from the bed.

"Dont fucking come near me." Taehyung harshly ordered, reaching behind him and pulling out the same gun from before, but pointing it at Jungkook.

"Azaria, get some fucking clothes on. Now!" He barked, not moving his eyes away from Jungkook with the gun pointed directly at him.

I quickly do as he said out of fear and put on the same clothes I wore last night. Freezing in a stand up position with my clothes on, I look at him to find out what else he wanted me to do. "Get over here." 

I do as he says and stand by his side, fearfully. "Go take her to my room and make sure she doesn't leave." He ordered. 

"But that's not fair!" Emily whined from their bedroom doorway causing Tae to move the gun towards her without moving his eyes away from Jungkook. "You shut the fuck up. You're a little teenage brat, I don't want to hear a single fucking word come out of your annoying ass." He growled. Kaix grows angry when those words escape Tae's mouth and immediately shuts the door with him and Emily in the room. 

"Tae-"

"Shut it! Do as I said, Jin." He ordered, cutting me off and pushing me away as he points the gun back at Jungkook. Jin frowns at me before placing his hand gently on my shoulder and delicately pushing me towards the bedroom. 

"I don't want to do this. But, it's Tae's orders, I have to listen if I wanna stay alive." He sighed, watching as I walk into the middle of the room and shutting the door behind him, locking it securely. 

'What the fuck do I do?' I ask myself, shaking fearfully as I stay in the middle of the room, not taking my eyes away from the door as I hear loud yelling coming from the room I was just in. 

"You know she's mine! Why the fuck would you sleep with her like that?!" 

"I was making sure she was safe, hyung. I didn't want her to feel scared and you wren't there and-"

"Thats not a good reason!"

"Let me finish!!" Jungkook yelled. "I was making sure she was safe because she only feels safe around Jimin, me and Seokjin hyung! She's scared of you Tae! Dont you fucking see how much you-" 

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, a loud gunshot was heard down the hall.

My heart sank. He shot his gun at Jungkook. Jungkook might be laying their dead right now. I'm sorry Kook, I'm so sorry this happened.

Tears run down my red cheeks as I sob loudly, falling to the ground as my breathing quickens, panicking and having a major fear attack. 

I was crying so hard that I didn't even notice the door opening, allowing a slightly average height man to quickly approach me and hold me tightly in his arms, trying to calm me down. My loud sobs causes everyone to go into the room and try to calm me down as Tae stands emotionless in the doorway. 

"Azaria calm down. Everythings okay." 

"K-Kook's dead!"

"No no! He isnt I promise." Jimin kooed, rubing my back gently as he rocked me from side to side. My words seem to have affected Taehyung as he crouches down beside me and holds me close, brushing his fingers through my hair. 

"Jungkook isn't dead. I didn't shoot him." He admits, causing me to sit up straight and look at him as tears cotninued to stream down my face. "Y-You didn't? But I heard the gunshot and you guys fighting and-" 

"I didn't shoot him directly." Taehyung interrupts. "I shot the wall behind him to stop the situation."

"But that's just gonna make it worse. He made me feel safe Tae. He probably doesn't wanna be around me anymore." I sniffle. 

"Jungkook isn't like that." Seokjin informs. "He would most definitely still do anything to keep you safe, just like me and Jimin." His words causes Taehyung to galre at him. "And Tae. Taehyung would do anything he could to make sure you're safe." He added. 

"Taehyung is just...a little possessive over the women he wants to have.He doesn't like anyone doing anything with them." Hoseok admits as I wipe the snot from under my nose. 

"But you guys are a group. A family if you're willing to go that far. You guys are supposed to trust one another to the fullest unless something happens. This whole situation with me and Kook is my fault, not his." I admit, causing Taehyung to pull away a little. 

"What do you mean?" 

"We were watching a movie and a sex scene came on and it caused a few things and I didn't tell Kook no...I just...I'm not fully anyones yet, so I can still do things. Tae...you haven't even shown me you love me that much. Yeah, you flew my closest friend out here but that doesn't mean you love me or showing you love me. It was nice, but it wasn't enough..." I sighed. 

"She has a point, Tae..." Seokjin adds on, causing the slightly curly headed man to look up at him. "You don't really show women you love them, or that you care about them...you just end up scaring them. Look at Lin-Ki, she was scared for her life and that's why she tried leaving. If you don't like it, be gentle with them..if they don't love you, you can't force them. You just have to let them go.." 

Taehyung gently nods his head in understandment as he relaxes his body, fully realizing what everyone has been saying, including Jungkook. 

"Well..." Taehyung coughed up, looking at me with soft eyes. "Do you love me, Azaria?" 

It took a minute for me to respond, but I finally gather up the courage to finally say. "I dont know.." I admit. "I feel hurt when you talk about your ex, I feel almost jealous. But I don't really...feel anything." 

"Well, lets help!" Jimin exclaimed happily, standing up and extending his legs and arms into a star shape. "We'll help you two and see how things go."

"Deal?"