Chapter Twenty - P.H

Quickly getting into the black van inside of Taehyungs garage, my stomach began to feel sick. Not because I was nervous, but because I was scared of the man beside me in the driver's seat. Witnessing him pulling a gun on Jungkook and Emily terrified me if I'm gonna be completely honest. 

Taehyung was no longer just an attached hookup from a bar, he was my biggest fear. 

As I quickly wrap my body with the seatbelt, I glance at the rearview mirror only to see three men behind me in the back, keeping their two pairs of eyes on me and Tae. 

I let out a long, nervous sigh as I hear the engine of the van roar with power. 

We're really doing this...

*Time Skip* (I is very lazy-)

A large bump forms in my throat as I look out the window beside me, my home right outside of it, standing tall and proud with memories oozing out of it. 

A large, veiny hand lands on my shoulder gently causing me to jump and make eye contact with a worldwide handsome face, looking at me worriedly in the middle of the car. "You okay?" He asked softly. I nod my head and give him a gentle smile before unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the door. 

"Azaria!!" My dad greeted happily and loudly. Opening his arms widely as he made his way towards me. 

"Hi, dad." I smiled, hugging him tightly for a few seconds before he pulls away. "Um, you're mother is upstairs."

"Does she know I'm here?" 

"She has an idea, yeah." I nod my head a little before sliding my hands slowly into my pockets. "Why don't you go up and talk to her and I meet your new friends." He smiled. 

"Where is she?" 

"She's probably in the kitchen or the living room with your sister."

"Like always it seems." I scoff, shaking my head a little. "Well," I sigh, turning around towards the four men behind me, trying their hardest to look tough in front of my dad. "You guys be gentle on him."

"I'll go with-"

"No!" Seokjin interrupted Taehyung, pushing his hand onto the youngers chest, stopping him from walking my way. 

"Why not? He seems nice." My dad furrowed his eyebrows together as he watches the scene in front of him. 

"Well, sir, he's not really on good terms with your daughter right now and she has asked us three men to be around to make her feel a little less uncomfortable." Seokjin admits. My dad slowly nods his head before looking back at me. 

"Why don't you go see your mom, hm?" I nod my head and flash him a little smile before walking into the large building. 

(IM SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT AF CHAPTER!!! Please be patient with my writer's block T-T)