Chapter Eleven - P.H

I shift around in the bed as I feel a warm figure sit down beside me. I twist my body and rub my eyes a little before looking over at the person beside me. He gives me a gentle smile before rubbing his hand gently over my side over the blanket. 

"I didn't mean to wake you." A smile creeps onto Tae's face as he whispers softly. "You looked so peaceful." 

"I was sleeping." I groan out, letting out a soft chuckle as I begin to wake up a little more. "I'm sorry babygirl." He koos, kissing my forehead softly with a gentle smile.

"I hope I didn't scare you." He frowns. "I wasn't trying to be the scary guy, I just..." A stressful sigh escapes his lips as he tries to form his sentence in his head. "I just needed it..the feeling of her being around...and her love still being there...you probably don't understand that much, but she really meant the world to me.." He frowns. "But, I'm willing to know you a little more and try my hardest to love you for you..." 

'Kook's words must've affected him a lot' 

I simply nod my head, not knowing what else to do in this current situation as I lay on the bed peacefully, not making any form of eye contact with the man beside me as we continue to talk. "I'm sorry if I did scare you...I know being with a mafia and having stuff like this happen isn't a very good feeling inside. Almost feels like your stomach is being twisted from being too terrified, huh?" My head nod causes his to chuckle. "Yeah, I know that feeling all too well." 

I furrow my eyebrows at him with confusion, he's the mafia leader, why would he have that feeling? 

"What do you mean?" I ask, he sighs softly, looking at the night stand beside him. "Well, before I was the mafia leader, my dad was the leader. He taught me a lot of things and even had me do a few tasks at a certain age...it scared me so much to the point where I would get sick when getting back home, or even before leaving. Imagining myself in this current spot at that age really made me scared and afraid of losing so many things, I was scared that, something was gonna happen to me or something..." He rants, causing myself to slowly relax beside him. "And then he retired...and I became the leader of Yeontan Sonyeondan." 

"Yeontan Sonyeondan?" 

"That's the name of our group." He explains, nodding his head a little as I sit up beside him. 

"When was this group created?" I ask, becoming more interested in this information as he explains more about it. 

"The group was created when my dad was 20. At first, it was only him and Seokjin Hyungs dad, but then the group became more popular I guess and more close friends came in, but some of them, as you can see by only having five of us here, went against the group code and ended up being shot as punishment." He explains. "His tattoo was burned off too."

"Tattoo?" 

"Yeah." He lifts up his shirt to expose his back, showing me a large tattoo imbedded into his bare skin. "When you join the group, you are asked to get this tattooed on your back so that people know where you belong. To show that you would do anything for the group you are in." He explains, causing me to nod my head as I start to understand more.

"How do you burn off the tattoo..? Do you have some sort of numbing stuff to help?" I ask, gently tracing my finger over the inked letters on his upper back. 

"No. What we do is, we get a bottle of whiskey, we each take a swig out of it, including the man getting burned, we tie him to some rope that is connected to a big bar in our garage and his feet are also tied down and held in place with two heavy bricks." He explains. "Once all of that is done, we splash some whiskey onto his back and make sure to cover the tattoo, give it a few seconds before lighting that specific area."

My stomach begins to turn as he continues to explain. "We would all watch them suffer in pain as we circle around them, watching as the flames engulfed their back before one of us put it out with a fire extinguisher." He explains deeper. "Then we untie the ropes and let them cool off before letting them leave." 

I gently hold my stomach as the pain and tightness grows bigger, my head begins to throb as I furrow my eyebrows together, causing Tae to look over at me with confusion. "I think I'm gonna be sick." I warn, quickly throwing the blanket off of my lap and covering my mouth with the palm of my hand as I rush into the bathroom, lift up the toilet lid and vomit into the bowl. 

Tae quickly follows behind and grabs my hair, holding it in a ball in his hand as he gently rubbed my back, kneeling beside me as he tried to calm me down. 

A few more minutes pass by before I finally stop, flushing the toilet and slowly trying to stand up before Tae picks me up bridal style and walks me back to the bed, trying not to shake my body too much so that I wouldn't get more sick. 

He gently lays me down before climbing into bed himself, cuddling me to sleep as he sleeps as well. 

-Next Morning- 

I feel a gentle hand gently shake my body from my shoulder, carefully waking me up with a few soft kisses on my face. "Rise and shine~" A deep voice koos out. I groan softly and rub my eyes before looking at a well dressed Taehyung. 

"What? Let me sleep for gods sake." 

"No, you need to wake up~ we have a place to be." 

-Time Skip- (Cause dis is getting really long-)

"The airport?" I ask, raising my eyebrow as Tae walks around the car and holds my hand gently in his. "What are we doing here? I'm not dressed well enough to go anywhere." I whine, refurring to my baggy jacket and sweats. 

"You look fine." He says, planting a gentle kiss on my head. "We're here to pick some people up." He explains before walking into the large building. 

We sit around for a few miutes before they announce a plane arriving from a location, which causes Tae to nudge my arm and stand up. 

"All boarders coming from the United States are now exiting off the plane now." 

'United States? Who does Tae know from the United States?' I ask myself, standing up beside him and looking into the large crowd of people before I see someone very familiar to me. 

Emily...

Possessive Hookup K.TH (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara