Eleven

Third Person

Seven girls already went home, they bought a lot of groceries. Jihyo and Jeongyeon are the ones who put the groceries that they bought on the fridge.

"YAH! STOP CHEATING!!!"

A loud yell can be heard on the living room, "Shut up, small bean! You started it!" Mina retorted, eyes glued on the Tv. She's playing Xbox with Chaeyoung, who can't stop whining and always saying that her girlfriend is cheating.

Then there's Nayeon, she's cheering for Chaeyoung, even though she knows that the younger can't win against her game-a-holic girlfriend.

"GO CHAE! FIGHTING!!!"

Momo was silently eating some chips while scrolling down on her phone, and beside her is the youngest in their house. Tzuyu.

She's busy reading novel, well. She's reading a lesbian novel, everytime she read some kissing scene, her cheeks will suddenly turn red and start fanning herself.

Dahyun woke up, a smile crept on her lips as she felt an arms around her waist. She turn her gaze on the sleeping Shiba beside her, the pale girl kissed the top of Sana's head and slowly pulled away.

She stood up and start stretching her body, Dahyun was planning to take a bath when she pass through her piano.

The pale girl stopped on her tracks and stared at her piano. She smiled remembering the time that she met Sana.

"I'll play a little."

Minatozaki Sana

'What is that?'

I asked myself as I heard a beautiful music playing somewhere, I slowly opened my eyes feeling that there is no person beside.

I started to roam my eyes around and saw the pale girl that I love, she's not mine, yet. I listened to the song that she was playing on her piano.

I stood up and slowly made my way to Dahyun and wrapped my arms around her, I felt her body flinch because of my sudden skinship. But she ignore it and continue playing.

"Is that Sparkle? From Kimi no na wa?"

She hummed in response, I started jamming with her since I really like that Anime movie tho.

While listening to Dahyun, someone barges inside the room. The two of us flinched and moved my arms out of Dahyun.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Its Chaeyoung.

"CHAEYOUNG! DON'T BARGE IN LIKE THAT! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME AN HEART ATTACK!"

Dahyun snapped as she glared at Chaeyoung, I held onto my chest as I started breathing heavily. Oh no.

"Excuse me."

Before I go out someone held my hand, I turned around and saw Dahyun. "Uhmm....wanna have a dinner with me?" She asked.

I immediately nodded and slowly pulled my hand, "Cool! See you on Friday." She smiled.

After she said that I quickly ran to our room barging inside, and took my medicine outside my bag. I went inside of the bathroom, I ate one tablet.

"Ugh! It really taste horrible." I said to myself, until my breathing came back to normal.

"Sana?"

A voice called my name outside the bathroom, "Yes?" I replied and washed my face, "Its me, Mina. You okay?" Mina said behind the door.

I wiped my face with a dry towel and open the door revealing my friend, Mina. I smiled at her. "I'm fine, I already took some medicine." I walked pass to her, "Oh, you better scold your small girlfriend, she suddenly barge inside the door." I added before I went outside of our room and walked downstairs, joining our other friends.

'A date with Dahyunie on Friday.'

Kim Dahyun

"Dude, did you ask her on a date?"

I spun around and made my way to the piano, "Its just a friendly date tho." I replied and sat on the chair, and started playing.

I keep pressing the keys that stuck in my head, "Wow! That was an amazing music, Dahyun!" Chaeyoung said as I felt her sat beside me, "What's the title of that song?" She added.

I shrugged my shoulder, because I really don't know. I only made that tho, "What!? Did you made that on your own?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, that was the notes that are stuck in my head."

And all of a sudden Chaeyoung, held my shoulders and start shaking my body. "You freakin' Tofu! You should write that!! Its fucking amazing!" She spoke.

Okay.

I'm getting dizzy. "Would you knock it off!?" I playfully slap her hands on my shoulder, "Ugh! My vision is spinning because you keep shaking me." I snapped and glared at her.

"And for that suggestion, I'll think about it." I added and stood up, I get  my towel then went inside the bathroom.

I locked the door and start stripping, I sat inside the tub with warm water. Many thoughts came inside my head, "Where should I take her?" I asked myself.

Until a certain place slipped in my mind, "I'll asked Jihyo unnie, If I could borrow her car." I smiled.

'Let's have fun together.'

Bambam

I felt my phone vibrates, I immediately took it and turn it on.

'An unknown message.'

I tap the message and start reading it.

Unknown:
'Hey, its me Myoui. Meet me here *location and address* on Friday, after lunch. Don't bring someone with you. Understood?'

Me:
Yeah. I promise. Btw how did you know my number?

Unknown:
I have my ways. And also I'll bring my gf, cause she knows the rest of the story.

What!? That's unfair! I don't wanna be a thirdwheeler. I groaned and just agree on it.

Yes, Mina is my ex. But its not bad If I could be her friend, in fact. I'm already engage with my girlfriend, in Thailand. I just went here because a friend of mine just came, and he wants a reunion.

I sighed and went to the balcony to watch the view of Seoul, admiring the beauty up here.

I heard my phone rings.

'Another one?'

I accept the call.

'Hello?'

'Hey its me, JB. There's a big party coming this Friday night on Jackson's house.'

'That's cool. I'm going then.'

'Okay bro.'

I ended the call and sat on the chair, "Party on Jackson's house." I mumbled and rested my back.

'Mina. I can feel that she has something to say to me.'

≧ω≦

Its been a while since I update. Sorry for the late update, I'm kinda busy.

Btw how's your 2021 so far?

Love you all!! Keep voting and Stay safe everyone!