Eight

Myoui Mina

As we went inside the car, Sana laid her head on my shoulder and immediately drift to dreamland.

I gently put my airpods on and rest my head on Sana's, while listening to some chill songs. Someone nudge me.

I looked at my side and saw Jihyo, I gave her a questioning look as I remove the airpods. "What is it?" I asked.

"Is she sleeping?" She asked, I only nod as an answer. Jihyo leaned her head and whisper on my ears, "She got another attack earlier, her hands is cold when she hug me." She said.

I widen my eyes and move my head away, I immediately check her pouch if she had some medicine inside of it.

Oh shit.

"Sana-chan, baka!" I mumbled, she didn't carry medicines with her. You stupid shiba inu, I took my bag and checked mine, luckily I had here.

I sighed and look at Jihyo then gave her a thumbs up, 'She had a medicine.' I mouthed, Jihyo nods.

I put back the airpods on as I turn my gaze to Sana, she's sleeping peacefully. I pat her head as stared at her.

'Two months, Sana. Two months and after that you're going back to Japan.'

Kim Dahyun

"Finally! It's lunch time." Chaeyoung said as she laid her back on the floor, then there's Tzuyu, she's currently reading some books while munching a bread.

While me, I'm just sipping my hot chocolate. "Dahyun, not going to eat something?" I heard Chaeyoung asked, I smiled at her and shook my head, "I'm fine with this." I replied.

"Okay." Chaeyoung said as I watched her turn her gaze to our tall maknae, "By the way, did you already confess your feelings to Jihyo unnie?" She asked.

"No, I didn't."

"Why?"

"I don't know." Tzuyu said as she close the book the she was reading, and stood up. She took a glance at her wrist watch.

"Lunch is almost over, let's go back." She said, I watched her opened the door and went down. Me and Chaeyoung looked at each other, "Let's just talk to her later, maybe she had some problems that's why she can't confess." I said.

Chaeyoung nods, I immediately finished my hot choco and went downstairs with Chaeyoung.

"Hey, Chae." I called Chaeyoung while walking downstairs, she hummed in response. "Wanna create a Youtube Channel?" I asked.

She stopped walking and looked at me, her eyes sparkled. "Of course! So, we can upload all of our song that we write, we can also upload some song covers and we can also do some vlogs there!" She exclaimed.

"Okay then, its settled. Let's make a YouTube Channel." I said hyping us up, as we quickly ran downstairs on the way to our classroom. I don't want to be late.

'I should write song for her.'

Minatozaki Sana

I felt someone shakes my body, I groan and ignores it. "Sana, wake up." I opened my eyes when I recognized the voice, I yawned.

Oh, we're finally here.

Mall.

Mina went out of the car, followed by me. "Where do you guys want to go first?" Jihyo asked. "Let's go eat, I'm really hungry." I heard Momo said.

I giggled at her, 'As usual, she's hungry again.' I thought. We went inside the mall and saw a restaurant, its not an expensive restaurant but, the food there.