Ten

Kim Dahyun

My cheeks is burning. Why? Because Sana and Momo unnie keep pinching it, until it turned red.

"Have you seen a red to--AAAAAHHH!!!"

Tzuyu was gonna tease me when Jihyo unnie press the cotton with alcohol on Tzuyu's cheek, "endure it." I heard Jihyo unnie sternly said.

Tzuyu cover her mouth, a muffled scream can be heard, Jeongyeon unnie and Chaeyoung can't stop laughing at her.

Then there's Nayeon unnie who's still sulking, If you're searching for Momo unnie, she's in the kitchen eating some jokbal.

"Dahyun, there's so many kiss mark on your cheeks." I heard Mina unnie said while looking at my face, "Sana unnie keep kissing my cheeks, that's why I had a lot of it." I chuckled.

Sana was beside me smirking, I glared at her, "If you had something cra--" I didn't finish my word when my phone rang, I took it out of my bag and looked at the Caller ID.

I gulped and I immediately excused myself then went inside the bathroom. I answered the call.

"H-Hello?"

"Ms. Kim, where are you right now?"

"I'm in my house right now, Ms. Lee."

"You probably know right?"

"Yes."

"Why did you do it? You know you're the Student Council President, you sho--"

"Talk to them? Ms. Lee, I had no choice, no one dared to stop that bullies. Everyone was watching them, I only did it because I want to save my friends."

". . . . ."

"If y'all want to give me a punishment, I don't mind it. I'll accept it."

I hang up the call and put my phone inside my pocket, I sighed as I wash my face, then looked at my own reflection.

I really mean what I said earlier, I'll accept the punishment, If they kick me out of being a council president I don't mind it.

I used my towel and wipe my face, I go out of the bathroom and went to the living room.

Sana was sleeping peacefully at the sofa, the others was not there. A smile crept on my face as I went to her direction and gently carry her.

She's in her deep sleep, she really looked like a shiba, I giggled while looking at her face.

"Stop staring, I might melt."

l heard her mumbled, "Shut up and sleep." I snapped my face start to heat up. She only nods and close her eyes again, I walked upstairs on the way to their room.

I tried to open the door but its locked, I groan out of frustration. I guess I had no choice, I went to our room and gently put her on my bed.

I laid beside her and cover our body with blanket, she snuggled her head to my neck. I slightly giggled because it tickles me.

I slowly put my hand on her hair and start caressing it, "Sleep tight, Sana chan." I said and gave a peck on her head before I closed my eyes and went to dreamland.

Third Person

Earlier.

Jihyo went to the kitchen to cook for their dinner, her eyes widened when she opened their fridge. "Shit, we're already out of stock." Jihyo cursed.

Jihyo walked back to the living room, Sana was already sleeping on the sofa while the girls are quietly talking. "Girls, we're ran out of food. We need to go at the market now." Jihyo ordered.

The seven girls immediately move their asses and went outside of the house, "What about Dahyun and Sana?" Nayeon asked, Jihyo looked at the sleeping shiba on the sofa.

"Its okay if we leave these two, I'm sure Dahyun will protect this house no matter what." Jihyo replied before she went outside with the girls, she gave the keys to Jeongyeon.

"Drive us safe or I'll slit your throat." Jihyo sternly said, the older nods and immediately went to the driver's seat and drove off.

Present Time.

The girs are already in the market, they went, they split into two group, Jihyo is with Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, while Nayeon is with Jeongyeon and Momo.

"You guys will go to the vegetable and fruit area, we'll go at the meat." Jihyo ordered, Nayeon took one cart and went to the vegetable and fruit area with JeongMo.

Jihyo went to the meat and start looking at it, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are helping their Jihyo unnie while Mina was wandering when she stopped on her track.

"He's not him, right?" She asked herself, while looking at the certain guy. Her yes widened, "No, it can't be." Mina balled her fist.

"That guy shouldn't be here in Korea." Mina clicked her tongue getting pissed off, she immediately made her way to Jihyo. Jihyo felt something beside her, she turn her gaze and saw Mina. "You okay? Did something happened?" She asked.

Mina nods, "Yeah, I'm just tired." She spoke. "Okay, I'll try to finish it quickly, so you can rest." Jihyo smiled.

Minutes passed they already done, Jihyo is currently on the line. "Jihyo, I'll wait on you guys inside the car." Mina spoke, Jihyo nods.

Myoui Mina

I was on my way to the car when someone held my hand, I looked behind me, my eyes widened.

"Hi Mina."

I pulled my hand away and ignore him, I continue walking on the way to our car, "Hey, Mina! Wait." I stopped on my tracks and looked at him.

I watched her jog her way to me, "I'm sorry for every--", "If you're here to apologize so I can go back to you again, then I don't accept it." I cutted him.

I heard him chuckled, "No, I already had a girlfriend in Thailand, I just came here because my friend asked me to help him." He spoke.

Oh, my calculations are wrong. I giggled. "So, who's your friend by the way?" I asked, he pointed at the guy inside the market earlier.

I clicked my tongue again, he's friends with that asshole? "You okay? You looked pissed." He said. I gave him reassuring smile, "I'll talk to you some other day, when I'm free." I said before I bid my goodbye to him.

I immediately went inside the car and sat on the back seat, "Bambam, he's friends with Jackson." I mumbled.

I need to tell Sana about this after we get back home, I put my airpods on and start listening to a song so I can calm myself.

'I will never let you get near her.'

Son Chaeyoung

I looked around finding my penguin girlfriend, "Who are you looking for?" I heard Tzuyu asked. "I'm looking for my girlfriend, duh." I replied while roaming my eyes around.

Why the hell am I small? I can't see her. "She went outside, I think she went to the parking lot." Tzuyu said. 'Thank you' I mouthed and ran outside of the market on the way to the parking lot.

I was on my way to our car when I saw Mina talking with a guy, she smiled when the guys spoke.

I gritted my teeth, I'm so jealous. I was on my way to interrupt them when Mina's mood suddenly change when the guy pointed at the other guy.

I watched her bow and went immediately inside the car, I waited for the guy. I waited for some seconds then the guy walked away, I immediately jog my way towards to our car and went inside.

I saw Mina sleeping peacefully with an airpod plug on her ear, I sat beside her.

'Who's that guy and why did your mood suddenly change when the guy pointed at the other one?'