Thirty

Third Person

"Who are you?"

A voice of a little kid asked, as she hugged the plushie that the doctor gave to her. Her eyebrows ceased looking curiously at the other man, who was currently standing in front of her.

Bruises are clearly visible on her bare arms, there's also a bandage wrapped on her head. Her monolided eyes averted to another person behind the man, it was a small girl worriedly looking at her.

"Dahyun?"

The pale little girl tilts her head, confused at the other girl. "Eh?" She didn't know a thing, or even remember what happened.

Kim Dahyun was diagnosed with amnesia, she hit her head hard having an internal bleeding, which leads to rush operation to save her. It was a miracle that she lived after the operation, but her parents died before they reached in the hospital.

The man in a suit kneeled beside her round brown eyes stared at Dahyun's monolided ones. "Who are you?" The little girl asked.

"Hey, sweetie. I'm Park Jin Seul, and this my daughter Park Jis-Jihyo." Jin seul introduced himself, so as his daughter beside him.

Jihyo looked at her confusedly, cause as far as she remembers Dahyun was her friend, her childhood friend. "Jihyo? Jin seul?" Dahyun spoke.

"Are you my daddy and big sister?"

Jin seul looked at the doctor before, averting his gaze back at Dahyun. A smile slowly forming on his lips, gently caressing the little girl's head.

"Yes."

He wants to take care of Dahyun, this was also his best friend's last wish.

[Back to present time]

Morning came, Dahyun was the first to wake up having a two hours of sleep is enough for her, she sat up on the sofa adjusting her sight before standing up.

Stretching her body before making her way to the bathroom to wash her face, and doing her other routines.

After some minutes she went out and took a paper and pen, Dahyun wrote something on the paper before sticking it on the fridge and then, took her jacket before she went outside of the house.

Dahyun make her way to the Jeep Wrangler, she entered inside her jeep and starts the engine.

On the other hand, Sana snapped her eyes opened hearing the sound of an engine roaring, she tried to stand up but stopped by a long slender arm wrapped around her waist.

"Nayeon ah.." Sana whispered calling her eldest friend. Nayeon hummed, eyes still closed. "I need to drink some water, can you remove your hand for a whi-", "hmm..no.." The older whined in her sleep, tightening her hug at the Japanese woman.

"But-"

Sana was shushed by another friend. "Quiet." She immediately recognized the soft alluring voice, and she just stay still not talking nor moving a muscle.

She was scared of what Mina can do when, she doesn't have enough sleep. Sana really knows how scary her younger Japanese friend is, so she just shut her mouth.

The Japanese woman sighed in defeat, she only took her phone on the night stand, turning it on and sending a message on her monolided girlfriend.

After that she turn off her phone, putting it back on the night stand before closing her eyes and went to dreamland.