Thirteen

Third Person

Hours passed Sana and Dahyun bid their goodbyes to Jisoo, as they went to the parking lot. Dahyun looked at her wrist watch.

16:30

A smile crept on her lips as an idea came up, both went inside the car. Dahyun started the engine and drove off, on the way to that place.

Sana's eyes was focused on her phone, she didn't notice that their not going home.

As Dahyun reached their destined location, she unbuckled her seatbelt and went out. The pale girl went to other side to open the car's door.

Sana roam her eyes around raising her eyebrow. "Where are we?" She asked, Dahyun held Sana's hand and drag her beside the tree.

"Let's watch the sunset."

Dahyun's back rested on the tree while, Sana's head resting on the pale girl's shoulder.

Dahyun simply interwined her hand on Sana's, and watch the sun goes down.

Minutes passed the sun finally sets down, Dahyun looked up and saw the moon same as Sana.

"Tsuki ga kirei desu ne, Dahyunie chan?"

Sana suddenly said, Dahyun raised her eyebrow in confusion and looked at Sana, "Eh?"

"What is that?" Dahyun asked, but Sana shook her head with smile on her face. Sana just confessed on Dahyun, but the pale girl didn't know.

The older stood up and offer her hand to Dahyun, "Let's go home." She said, Dahyun gladly accept it and stood up. Both of them went inside the car, the pale girl starts the engine and drove off on the way home.

When they reach home, a loud yell can be heard inside. "KIM DAHYUN!" A still mad Jihyo yelled, she snatched her car keys. She took a deep breath and glared at the scared tofu, "You are not use my car, again." Jihyo said before she went upstairs, "Eat your dinner."

"Wanna eat?"

The latter asked as she looked at Sana's hazel eyes, Sana shook her head and smile. "I'm tired, just need to rest on my bed." She said.

Dahyun nodded, "Alright. I'm just gonna drink some water before I head upstairs.", "Thanks for the day, Dubu." Sana replied.

Dahyun nods again and slowly walked away, 'I love you.' The latter stopped on her tracks and looked behind her, "Did you said something?" She asked.

Sana shooked her head as her face start to heat up, "E-Excuse me." She immediately run upstairs on the way to their room.

As she went inside the room, slamming the door close. Sana rested her back and sighed, she turn her gaze to the other bed and saw Chaeyoung on top of Mina.

"Wow, you two are doing holy things." Sana joked, "Mind if I join?" She added as she made her way to the couple, "Shut your mouth, Minatozaki. She's mine!" Mina yelled and hug the cub tight.

"Chill out, Myoui. Damn, you're so possessive." Sana raised her hand in defeat, "How's your date with Dahyun?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Good."

Sana replied shortly and sat on her bed, "Did you already confessed to her?" Mina asked.

The older nods before she looked down, while the two girls squealed. "What did she said?" Mina added. Sana turn her gaze to them and crept a pain smile, they frowned.

"Did she reject you?"

Minatozaki Sana

I shook my head as felt my tears falls down, then chuckled after. Mina gestured Chaeyoung to go out, which she obeyed.