Nine

Minatozaki Sana

"I told you to take your medicines!"

"But, I did."

I almost vomit, "It really taste so bad." I groaned. I heard Mina sighs as I drunk the bottled water that I was holding, I need to endure it the disgusting taste of that medicine, so I can last.

I need to make a good memories with her, because after two months, I'll be going back to Japan.

"Endure it, Sana chan. That's all you had so you can last until two months."

Mina scolds, as I finished the bottled water and throw it to trash bin. "I know, Mitang. I know." I answered.

"So, what's your plan?" I heard Mina asked, I raised my eyebrow as I looked at her. "What do you mean?" I replied.

"Baka! You said you'll make a good memories with her!" She snapped. I giggled at her cuteness and dragged her out of the comfort room, "Let's go back to them!"

On the way to the arcade, something took my attention. I looked at it carefully and then started to squeal.

"Mina!"

She quickly turned around to face me, "What is i--", she was cutted off when I gave her my most adorable puppy eyes, but she only gave me a disgusting look.

"Please, Mina. Can you get that Tofu plushie for me?" I did an aegyo. I groaned out of frustration when she gave me a digusting look, I guess I had to do it by myself. I limp my way to the claw machine, but a hand stopped me.

"Alright, but this is the last one." Mina sighed as she walked passed me, on the way to the claw machine.

'Souvenir for my Dubu.'

[Minutes passed]

Finally! Mina got the Tofu plushie, she gave it to me. I gladly accept it and immediately gave Mina a tight hug, "Thank you, Mina. I really owe you one." I said.

"It's nothing, Satang. We're best friend since diapers and you know I'll do anything to make you happy too." She replied, while I tighten my hug to her. "Come on, let's go back they're probably waiting for us." She added.

I only nod at her as I follow her while hugging this plushie, 'I'll give this to her.' I thought.

'I hope she likes it.'

Kim Dahyun

Exams are finally done, I started fixing my things and went outside of our room, on the way to my locker. I unlocked it and put my things, I gently closed my locker when I saw a lot of students gathering on the hallway.

Curiosity hits me hard.

I made my way to the students, "What's happening?" I said to myself. "I heard that, Tzuyu stole his girlfriend that's why he's beating her up." One of the students spoke.

"Move away!"

I shove myself inside the crowd and saw Tzuyu being beaten up while Chaeyoung is being held by the guy's friends, I watched Chaeyoung did her best to get out of their grip.

"Tzuyu!"

"Shut up, shorty!"

I gritted my teeth, everyone gasp as they saw me enter. I held the guy's hand that was about to land on Tzuyu, "The fuck are you doing? Beating the girl up because your fucking girlfriend broke up with you?" I said in my deep voice.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He snapped and removed his hand on my grip, "D-Dahyun, I-I can handle t-t-this." I heard Tzuyu croaked out.

"Move away midget." The guy said, "If you don't move, you'll get i--" I didn't let him finish his sentence when I gave him a turning kick.