Seven

Third Person

Monday came, Dahyun finally remembered Sana but something's bothering the pale girl.

When she woke up earlier in the morning she saw Sana went out of the comfort room, she looks pale and weak.

The Japanese girl felt someone is staring at her, she slowly turned to her back and saw Dahyun. Sana only gave a faint smile, "Good morning, Dubu." She greeted the pale girl.

"Are you okay, Sana?" Dahyun ignore Sana's morning greeting, "I-uhmm.." Sana cleared her throat. "I'm okay." She replied nervously, "so, I-uh.. I gotta go back to my room, I'm still tired. Bye." She nervously said before she ran to their room.

[Present Time]

Dahyun was looking at the window listening to the music until someone tap her shoulder, the pale girl flinch a bit before she remove her headphone and turn her gaze to her back.

"Kim Dahyun, you okay?" Chaeyoung asked as she looked at her friend worriedly, Dahyun only nod as an answer. "Tzuyu, is already on the rooftop." Chaeyoung added.

Dahyun just smiled and took her small bag and went out of their classroom with Chaeyoung.

While walking at the hallway, Dahyun keep thinking about Sana's condition. "And yeah, the teacher scolds me." Chaeyoung said then looked at Dahyun who was deep in thoughts, "Yah! Are you listening?" Chaeyoung groaned.

The pale girl snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her friend, "Yeah, yeah. I'm listening." Dahyun answered.

Until they saw the stairs, Chaeyoung immediately run upstairs on the way to the rooftop, while Dahyun who was left alone.

She didn't even took a step at the first stair, she's just looking at it. Her mind is occupied by Sana's condition, but she just shrug it off and took a step.

"I guess, I'll buy some food for her. Maybe she just catch a cold."

Minatozaki Sana

I was lying on my bed while reading some novel that Mina gave, when someone knocked on the door.

I gently closed the book, "Come in." I said. The door slowly opened revealing, Jihyo. She smiled at me before she sat on my bed, "Sana, wanna come with us?" She asked.

"Where?" I asked while looking at her, "Mall. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and me, we'll tour you guys around. Then after that we'll fetch the maknaes." Jihyo said as she flashed her gummy smile, I smiled at her and nods.

"Okay then it settled. Now, go and take a bath we will wait for you. Mina and Momo are already downstairs." She stated before she went outside, I only smiled and sat up, then get some clothes before I went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Park Jihyo

I went downstairs where the other girls sitting, Mina and Nayeon was sitting on the floor while Momo and Jeongyeon sitting at the sofa.

I watched Momo and Jeongyeon, teasing Nayeon while there's Mina busy playing at her nitendo switch. "Yah! You ostrich!! Imma chop your fucking head o--", "Im Nayeon! Language!" I immediately butted in. I saw her rolled her eyes, "The maknaes are not in the house." She retorted.

"So?" I said raising my eyebrow while walking to them, "You better stop cursing, or I'll peel you alive..." I said in threatening tone.

Then I turned my gaze to Jeongyeon and Momo, "and you two, you better stop teasing Nayeon unnie." I glared at them.

"So, did Sana agree?" I heard Mina asked, I looked at her and she's just focusing on her game then I suddenly flinch, "Noooo!!! I almost got it!!!" She groaned and almost throw the nitendo switch.

Oh god.

Mina being a quite person she is, but sometimes she's scary when she's getting pissed off.

Last time was really scary, I'm on my way to their room and...

[Sunday]

I was walking upstairs on the way to J-line's room, when I reach at their door. I gently knocked, but no response. I knocked again but this time I called her.

"Mina?"

No response.

I shrug it off and opened the door, as I opened the door a cellphone came flying but, I'm fast enough to dodge it.

I fell on the floor and saw her phone on the ground, it's already broken. My body is shaking, I slowly turned my gaze to her and she was breathing heavily.

Then seconds after that she came back to her senses, "Oh my god, Jihyo! You okay?" She asked as she ran towards to me, I nervously nodded.

"I-uhmm..." I cleared my throat. "I'm fine...I guess." I said whispering the last words, "And I'm sorry! I almost hit you!" She said as she bows at me.

"I'm really sorry, it's just i was stressed about my teammates, they're being so, so, so, stupid." She stated, looking at me worriedly then she help me stood up.

My knees were shaking af.

"Let's go eat dinner." I said, Mina nodded. "Again, I'm really sorry." She said before she remove her headphone, and went downstairs with me.

[Flashback ends]

Never pissed Mina, maybe next time I'll just let Chaeyoung do that. "Yeah, she'll come with us and--" I was cut off when someone hugged me, "Come on, let's go!!" I heard Sana said in high pitched tone.

Ow my eardrum.

But I just let her clung to me, "Well then, let's go." I said and went out first, I opened the door but, "Jeongyeon, you're gonna drive us to mall." I said and turned to my back then throw the keys to her, a smile crept on her lips.

"Be a good driver or I'll slit your throat." I warned, she happily nods and rushed out of the house then went to the garage. "You four, go out I'll follow you. I just need to lock the door." I said and they obeyed.

I took a deep sigh when I locked the door, 'Her hands are cold.' I thought. "She got another attack." I sighed and walk out of our gate then went inside the car.

'I hope she had some medicines inside her sling bag.'