Twenty One

Third Person

1 year later

Tzuyu finally back at Korea after one year, her black hair sways taking the attention of all people inside the airport. Until a woman went in front of her, making Tzuyu stopped walking.

"Hey, cutie. If I can't take your number, can I take you instead?" The woman smirked.

The latter just stared at her. "If your name is Park Jihyo and look like Park Jihyo, then I would gladly come with you." Tzuyu said as she wore her sunglasses, and walked pass by the woman who was now eyes widen.

As she went out of the airport, a black Jeep wrangler stopped in front of her. A pale woman stepped out, wearing a black suit, her hair was tied in a low ponytail.

"Hey, Dahyun."

Tzuyu smiled showing her dimple as she saw her unnie. While Dahyun's monolided eyes turn into cresent, seeing her tall maknae.

"So, any plans about proposing on Jihyo?" Dahyun blurted, helping the younger to put the luggage inside the backseat. "Actually, I have one." Tzuyu replied, pulling a red velvet box inside her pocket.

"How about you? Are you coming back home?"

The pale woman stopped what she was doing when, she heard the maknae. A smile form once again on her lips. "Actually, I'm coming with you." Dahyun closed the backseat door, and looked at the maknae, smiling.

Tzuyu smiled back.

Both of them entered the Jeep Wrangler. "Let's go." Dahyun cheered, and starts the engine before hitting the gas.

Park Jihyo

Its been a year since Tzuyu fly back to Taiwan, we've been dating for year and this day was our first anniversary, but she said that she's going back here next week.

I already told her that someone is been hitting on me, but she said that once she came back here, she will beat that guy. I giggled when, I remember her reaction when we're video calling last week.

We still hid our relationship to our friends, no one knows our relationship except Dahyun.

Speaking of that Tofu, she's the future Ceo of their company and in two months, she will handle the company.

Hope that she will comeback here. I looked at my wrist watch. Its 7:49 in the morning, I should open the café.

I went out of my room, making my way downstairs seeing Nayeon, Sana and Mina talking with each other. Sana already forgive Nayeon, you can see how happy they are. Even Jeongyeon is also happy, because she can finally saw that Nayeon is inlove with her.

Momo already have a boyfriend, she met him on my Café last two months, and now they finally dating.

Mina and Chaeyoung are going strong. Of course our small Chaeng became, a great artist. While Mina, she started streaming games and became a famous one.

I smiled as I watched them. "Guys, I need to open the shop. See you later." I waved before I took my key, inside my pocket and exited out of the house. I was gonna open the door of my car, when I saw a familiar Jeep Wrangler stop behind my car.

My eyes widened when a person went out of the Jeep Wrangler, I didn't utter a word and just ran to her, jumping onto her arms.

"Tzuyu. . ."

I whispered.

"I thought that you will come here next week?" I said and looked at her. She smiled showing her dimple. Oh how I love that smile, it makes my day better. "Suprise, my love. I'm home." She replied.

I wiped my tears when I saw someone on the other side, it was Dahyun. So I walked to her direction, and hug her. "Oh!" She yelped.

"Are you also coming back?"

I asked before I pulled away, and looked at her. "Yeah, I'm going back here. But I still need to go home at my grandpa, so I'll be here on Friday to Monday." She explained.

"I can't believe that you grew 3 cm." I playfully smack her arm. "So, let's get inside and suprise them?" Dahyun said.

Me and Tzuyu agreed, I felt her hand interwined it with me as all of us went inside, but I was the first one to enter.

"Oh, Jihyo. I thought you're going to open the Café?" Mina saw me, and I smiled. "What's with that smile? You look creepy." Nayeon blurted.

I glared at her. "As much as I want to punch you right now, I can't because I have suprise." I said.

"Oh, you already let that, Daniel guy court you?"

"Shut up, Jeongyeon. I don't like him. He's not my type." I rolled my eyes, before giving her death glares.

I scoffs before I cleared my throat. "So, here's my suprise." I held Tzuyu's hand and pulled her beside, while Dahyun is still on the side.

Minatozaki Sana

I watched Jihyo pulled someone, a familiar face that make us smile. "Hi, everyone." Tzuyu shyly said and smiled. "Omo! Yoda!" I heard Nayeon squealing, and was about to hug the younger when Jihyo stopped her.

"Hey, I just want to hug, Tzuyu." Nayeon did an aegyo, while looking at Tzuyu. I giggled at her, cuteness. "You can hug my girlfriend later."

"WHAT!?"

Did we heard it right?

Jihyo? Tzuyu?

What the heck did I miss?

All of us was shocked at the sudden confession, so once again Jihyo cleared her throat. "So, before I explain everything, what I mean is EVERYTHING." She emphasize the word, everything. We watched her signalled someone.

I looked carefully at the person behind them, I watched it step out. And once again I was starstruck, all the memories on our past came.

Her pale skin, monolided eyes, her smile, pointed nose and black wavy hair. "D-D-Dahyunie. . ." I whispered as tear flows on my cheeks.

"Hey, everyone. I'm ho--"

I didn't let her finished and ran into her, hugging her tight. I miss her, I miss everything about her. I thought as I cried on her shoulder, I noticed something that she grew a bit taller.

"I'm home."

Her voice husked, as I felt her hands wrapped around my waist, hugging me tight. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, my love." She replied that made me pulled away, I held both her shoulder. "B-B-But, Dahyun. I hurted you, because I-" She putted her finger on my lips, shushing me.

"Shh. Hey, calm down my love. Remember I didn't agree about our break up, so we're still in each other's arms. And i'm always celebrating our monthsary. But now, I want to be with you in our Anniversary." She explained, my heart flutters at her words.

"I'm not going anywhere now, because I'm already home. You're my home."

We're finally in each other's arms.

◉‿

A short update.

I'll try to update before Sana's birthday! I love y'all and stay safe!

Also if you're curious of how do I look like. I'll drop my OSD tomorrow.

Byee~