Twenty Seven

Third Person

Weeks passed Sana finally woke up, and the first person she saw was her mother. "Mama?" She called.

Her mother stopped what she doing when, she saw a pair of hazel eyes looking at her. "Sa chan. ." Her mother whispered, and went beside her daughter.

Sana tried to move but she felt a pain on her back, the wound on her back still fresh. "Don't move." Her mother said, "What are you doing here?" Sana asked.

"Your father hired a private spy to guard you. We suddenly got a call, telling us what happened to you. So, we immediately fly here using our private plane."

As her mother continue explaining, a faint knock was heard interrupting her mother to speak. "Can I come in?" A husky voice that Sana immediately recognized.

Sana and her mother looked at each other's eyes but, Sana gave a puppy eyes making her mother smile. A soft giggle escaped her lips, before she kiss her only daughter on the forehead.

"Sure, come in."

Once the door opened a pair of monolided eyes, landed on Sana's hazel ones. "Hi, Love." Sana greeted, smiling at her pale lover.

Dahyun almost dropped the flower that she was holding, a smile slowly forming on her lips as she jogged her way to Sana. "Finally! After 3 weeks, you're finally awake. I miss so much, even though I always visit you." The pale woman said, almost rapping what she said.

Sana just giggled of how funny her girlfriend is. Dahyun pulled away, and gave the flower. "I love you." She said sweetly.

When they heard a fake cough on the other side. Dahyun's face turned red, along with her ears getting embarrassed at herself. "M-Ma'am, I'm so sorry. I almost forgot that y-y-you're here." Dahyun bowed at Sana's mother.

"Its fine. Thank you for taking care of my daughter when, I'm away from her." Sana's mother said, she's so happy that someone's finally making her daughter happy.

She already knew about the relationship of her daughter with Dahyun, she accepted it. As long as her daughter's happy she's fine. But she's worried about her husband, Sana's dad.

Sana's mother was about to say something when, her husband came inside. But the first thing he saw was Dahyun, who was holding Sana's hand.

His happy expression turn into serious one, Dahyun also noticed that but remained calm. The tension between the two rising until, Sana cut it.

"What are you doing here? Oh wait, I think I know what you want." Sana stopped, glaring at her father. "You want me to marry that asshole, who almost rape and kill me?" She continued.

"Why would he rape you? He's a good man, and wealthy." Sana's dad replied. "This woman brainwashed you, so shut the hell up you're coming with us when you finally discharged. No more buts." Her dad exclaimed.

Dahyun finally lost it the last straw that she was holding. "Get out of here. But Sana is not coming with you." Dahyun retorts, sending daggers at Sana's father. While Sana's mother was sitting on the other side, with a suprised expression.

"What the hell did you just said?"

Kim Dahyun

I watched Sana's father walked in front of me, he finally lost his temper to me. Until I felt hot stingy shit on my left cheek, he slapped me. I can feel my blood dripping down on my lower lip.

After he slapped me, he suddenly grabbed my collar pulling me up. "What did you say?" He said.

I slowly pulled my up, wiping the blood on my lower lip then looked at his hazel brown orbs. "I said go back to your country, but don't you ever bring Sana with you." I stated.

I already lost her so many times, and I don't want that thing happened again.

Sana's father and I, did a staring contest until Sana's mom stopped us. "Cut it out, and you! Why don't you let them be happy? I can see that they both love each other, so why would you take our baby girl, away from her love?" She stated, my heart softened at Sana's mom.

She supports our relationship with Sana, I can also feel that Mr. Minatozaki loosen his grip on my collar. Until he finally let go.

Sana grabbed my hand, and pulled so she could reach my face, putting her left hand on my cheek. But I smiled at her, and kissed her palm. "I'm fine, baby." I whispered, then kissed her forehead.

I turned my attention to her parents who was looking at us. "See? Hiroshi, your daughter is happy." Sana's mother said, looking at eyes before her eyes averted to her husband again.

I watched Sana's dad do something, but he just looked at us with disgust face. "From now on, you're not my daughter. I'm disowning you, as my daughter." He stated.

I immediately turn my attention to Sana, eyes getting watery. "Hey, baby." I called and immediately hugged her, until she finally bursted into tears.

"Hiroshi! How could you say that to your own daughter?" I heard Sana's mother said. "Hana, lets go we're goi-", "No, I'm so done with you Hiroshi. You're not the one that once I loved, you changed since you met that Wang's. I'm staying here with my daughter, so you go back." Sana's mother said, cutting Mr. Minatozaki off.

Mr. Minatozaki scoffs, turning around and started walking until his hand reached the door knob, twisting it until he pulled it opening the door.

"I regretted loving you."

Minatozaki Sana

Hearing those words coming from Dad hurts me a lot, its like I've been stabbed a million times. Disowning me cause I have a girlfriend? And now breaking my mom's heart.

"Mom, you shouldn't talk back to Da--", "Sana, my baby squirrel. Its fine, I need to. Cause I can't take it anymore, your dad changed a lot when he met Jackson's dad." Mom said to us, she speak korean and understand it.

I noticed Dahyun was surprised at my mom. "You can speak Korean?" She stated, I giggled at my girlfriend and pinch her cheek. "Of course, she can. She's the one who teaches me how to, write and speak Korean fluently." I explained it to her.

Dahyun nodded before she cleared her throat. "Mrs. Mina--", "Mom, just call me mom, sweetie." My mom said, cutting Dahyun off. "Yeah, right. So, uhm, I'll call my assistant to find a house for you."

Is she for real?

"Dahyun, are you sure? I can stay at the hotel or apartment near." My mom softly said, getting worried about Dahyun spending a lot of money for her.

My mom doesn't like spending so much money. "Its fine, Mom. We'll find a house near at our friend's house. So Sana or you can visit her anytime." Dahyun explained.

Mom was lost in words, she just went to Dahyun and hugged her tight. "Thank you." I heard my mom whispered before, she pulled away. "Anything for my future mother in law, also for Sana." I saw Dahyun turn her attention to me and winked. "So, mom. I'll be back, I just need to call my assistant." Dahyun said, before she jogged her way to the door.

But all of a sudden the door, opened Dahyun's head got hit. "Ow!" I heard groaned in pain. When I looked at the door, I saw Jihyo and others. They looked at Dahyun, on the floor.

"Oh my god, Kim Edward!"

"Dahyun!"

"Dahyun ah!"

Different kind of reactions then there's Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon, laughing at her. I giggled for a bit. "I TOLD YOU STOP STANDING BEHIND THE DOORS." Chaeyoung stated as she continued laughing with Jeongyeon beside her.

"Yah! Snap it out! Dang it fucking hurts!"

(• ▽ •;)

Update chuchuuu! Late update and a late one.