Twenty Six

Kim Dahyun

Chaeyoung already told me about Sana's dad, I already told them to leave me here. Since I can handle it, what ever happened to me, I will never let go of her.

"Ms. Kim. You have a visitor, Its Mr. Minatozaki." I heard my Secretary said. I nodded at her, and she already understand what I'm talking about.

As soon as I heard the door clicks, I stood up fixing my necktie. "Mr. Minatozaki." I spoke, offering a hand shake. But he just ignored it, and started staring at me.

"You must be Dahyun. My daughter's lover." His deep voice makes my spine shiver, in fear. But I still keep my positive aura so, he won't notice that I'm scared at him.

I pulled my hand that was offering earlier, and put it in my pocket before I sat on my swivel chair. "Yes, I am." I gestured him to sit, but he just gave me a death glare, slamming his hands on my table.

"Money you want? I can give you, 30 million. Just break up with my daughter, and let her marry Jackson Wang."

Money?

Really?

I don't care if she's Sana's dad, but I will never ever break up with her. "I'm sorry, Mr. Minatozaki. But I can't do that, I love your daughter as much as my life." I looked at him in the eyes, his eyes are same as Sana.

"I'll make it double, just b--"

"I can make it triple, or higher. Just let us do whatever we want." I cut him off. "Mr. Minatozaki, I accepted you here at my company. But you're here making a scene." I snickered. ". . . .please, get out of my company before, I lost my patience to you." I still have my respect to him, because he was my future wife's dad.

I can see that he was so mad at me, those dagger looks that can kill you. "We're not done, Kim." He sternly said, before he went out of the office.

As he finally went out I took a deep breath and, looked at my phone seeing our picture together.

"I will do anything just to protect you. I will never let you go."

Son Chaeyoung

I'm currently at Dahyun's company waiting for Mina to come, but when I finally saw the car that she was using. I saw Mr. Minatozaki.

He was talking to someone over the phone.

"Yes. Of course. You know that we're partners, and the Chou empire, soon they will be our ally. More allies, more money, more drugs."

Drugs?

"I will get my daughter and fly back to Japan, once she get better. Its that good?"

"Okay then, I'll hang up now. See you next week."

Once he hang up the call, I immediately turn to the other side and saw Mina, she was giving me a signal.

I was gonna walk away when, someone held my shoulder. "Excuse me." A deep voice, my knees almost shake but I just keep myself strong. I turn to my back, and act like my natural self.

"Yes sir? What can I do for you?" I asked looking at him with no expression. He looked at me in the eyes. "Chaengie!" A familiar voice can be heard, I know it because its my girlfriend.

"Uncle, what are you doing with my girlfriend?" She started acting but, I can see in her eyes that she's scared so I just go with a flow. "Mina? This midget is your lover?"

What the fuck this bastard said?

Midget?!

"Does your parents know about you having a relationship, with a same gender?" He said. "Of course, Uncle. My mom and dad, already saw her." Mina replied. "Also they love her. Including my older brother." She added.

Sana's dad make a disgusting look. "You should get treated." He sternly said before he turn back, making his way to his car.

Drove away, probably going to Sana. Wait. "Are you o--", "Babe, we need to go back at Sana. I heard that her dad is taking her back to Japan, once she get better." I exclaimed.

"Babe, call the other girls. Tell them to go at the hospital right away." My girlfriend replied to me, I nodded and fished out my phone and started calling them one by one. Telling them to go at the hospital.

Maybe I'll just drop there later.

Park Jihyo

I heard my phone rings, I immediately grab my phone at the kitchen counter seeing the caller's ID.

It was Chaeyoung.

I answered the call. "Hello?" I spoke. "Unnie, can you all of you go to the hospital right now." Chaeyoung replied. I felt my heart beating fast, is there something happened to Sana? "Why? What happened?"

"We need to guard Sana chan!"

Mina's voice echoed, making me nod. "Yeah, we'll go there as soon as possible." What is happening? I asked myself before, I hang up. Putting my phone inside my pocket.

"Guys, let's go."

I stated, grabbing my car keys on Jeongyeon's hand who was planning to buy foods. "Where are we going?" Nayeon asked.

"Just follow me and get inside of my car." I said pointing at my car outside, but they just looked at me. I gave a death glare at both of them. "Now. . . ." Growling the word, to know that I'm serious.

When they saw my death glare, they immediately nodded and exited our house. I sent a message on Tzuyu, telling her that we're going at the hospital.

As I went out, I immediately hopped inside my car, starting the engine. Hearing my car engine roared, I stepped on the gas and drove away.

I need to go there fast.

"Jihyo, what happened? I thought Sana was okay." Nayeon asked who was in the backseat. "She's in a coma, Jackson's pocket knife is not just a normal one. He putted something, making her like that." I explained.

Mina already told me about it.

"And now, Sana's dad was here." I frowned, my voice are shaking. "Isn't that good, that her dad was here." Jeongyeon said.

"Mina, told me that Sana's dad is not a good person. And probably planning to get her back." I replied, eyes focused on the road. We're almost there.

"Also, we should watch her and wait for Dahyun." I added.

Both of them stopped asking until we reached at the hospital. "Let's get inside." I heard Nayeon said, as she went out of the car. Same as Jeongyeon, I parked my car at the parking lot before I followed them.

Fuck, Sana's dad. I don't want anything happens to my best friend, nor my friends.

They're my family.

(*﹏*;)

Halooo! Its meee em back!! How are you guys? Its been a while!

Thank you for supporting my book! Even tho I barely update!

Stay safe! Everyone!