Episode 4: "Plans"

Previously.......

Ship Designer: Ahaha, Gut!! Now, let's test zis baby!! Komm at zat area over zere so i we can test ze strength of zis new and improved hull!

Bismarck/Tirpitz: Okay.

Ship Designer: We'll be testing zis firstly by torpedoes, 2 up to 5, then gun turrets test next, 10 to 18-inch main gun, and zen last, bomb, 400 IB to 4500 IB bomb to see if you can resist a Japanese bomb attack.

Bismarck: 5 torpedoes?!?!?

Tirpitz: 18-inch?!?!

Ship Designer: Don't worry, if you get heavily damaged from ze test, we'll cancel it's tests and consider it a failure.

Bismarck: Oh.. okay.

Tirpitz: Got it!

Ship Designer: You two ready?

Bismarck/Tirpitz: Heck yea!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ironblood Commander's Office, 7:39AM,
(Y/N)'s POV, Sept. ??, 1936
Ironblood, Unknown, Unknown

(Y/N): (*Yawns) G-good morning Ironblood!

(*Checks his watch, realizes time to review Graf Zeppelin's construction)

(Y/N): Hmm, she's probably finished by now! I should check her!

(*Y/N quickly gets his Commander's uniform and quickly rushes to see the ship's construction forgetting his breakfast....)

(*View from Port 3, where Graf Zeppelin is being constructed)

Crowd: (*Loud noises)

(Y/N): Looks like zey will also question it..... Alright!! I'll publicly announce her as our first ever aircraft carrier!!

Crowd: (*Loud noises, stops when you step and showed yourself in front of them)

(Y/N): Everyone!! I proudly introduce you, the first ever Ironblood Aircraft Carrier, Graf Zeppelin!!

Crowd: (*Loud clapping after mentioning her name)

(Y/N): Alright, it seems you people are probably thirsty for knowledge about it, now, raise your hand for any questions!!

Crowd: (*5 hands raised)

(Y/N): Alright, you!

??? (1): Is zis Aircraft Carrier capable of giving us support when under attack?

(Y/N): Of course! But in order for her to launch one of her aircrafts, she'll be needing at least an cruiser wether if it's light or heavy, she'll be needing one to successfully launch her aircrafts, it may not be the case when she is far from her enemies but she'll be needing protection for it to work. Alright, next?