S2: Episode 3: Backstories PT.2

5:23PM,
September 6, 1945
New Ironblood Port,
New Ironblood,
(Y/N)'s PoV

(Y/N): We have arrived safely and successfully! Alright, zis island seems it's empty, and also, it's huge!

I've already got out inside of Gneisenau, and we're standing right here in a complete empty, huge, and unused island.

H-45: Kommandant, zis island is a perfect opportunity for us to create a new Ironblood, the newer and stronger one than ze Azur Lane have never seen before!

(Y/N): Ja! Gut idea! Before I start doing any important military building, I have to first prioritize on giving you girls a comfortable and safe residential dorm before I proceed on doing as I planned next.

H-45: Thank you, Kommandant.

(Y/N): No problem! Ship Builder!

Ship Builder: Ja, Kommandant!

(Y/N): Build ze New Ironblood Dorm!

Ship Designer: Of course! I'm not just a designer of ships, I also build ships and architectures too!

Ship Designer puts a paper on the ground, a brightly glowing one, and he steps back and said this.

Construct New Ironblood Dorm!

Suddenly, the whole island is shaking, like as if it there was an earthquake, quickly, shipgirls, Ship Designer, and me saw magically concretes staffing up together, roofs is magically going on the top of the dorm, and rooms started to form, and stairs to enter the dorms! Bathrooms for Males and Females also appeared and formed quickly! and, a new dorm design started to appear in a few seconds, and after that, It's finished!

Ship Designer: There she goes!

H-45: Amazing!

(Y/N): Ship Designer, do I also have a dorm myself?

Ship Designer: Ja, Of course, Kommandant!

(Y/N): Good thing.... *Sighs* Alright, girls! You see what you saw right?

Everyone: Wow!

Immediately, all girls entered the dorms, and find their respective own dorms, and soon silence began to fill the air.

(Y/N): Ship Designer, do ze dorms also have basic necessities and comfortable materials such as sofa, bed, and stuff?

Ship Designer: Of course, Kommandant! Everything zey need is build already in my module!!

(Y/N): I see, do you also have your own dorm?

Ship Designer: Yep! Don't worry about me!

(Y/N): Alright, let's proceed next, I want you to also instantly build my own Kommandant's Office, and a large Ironblood General Use Cafeteria for us, then tommorow, I'll just add the more important buildings.

Ship Designer: Got it, Kommandant!

Timeskip, 20 minutes after the new Cafeteria and Kommandant's Office is completed.

5:43PM,

Ship Designer: And... it's done!

(Y/N): Zat took some time, Ship Designer.

Ship Designer: You see Kommandant, depending on the building and it's size and use, the time to finish it may vary from the building from it's importance, size, and use. For example, ze Ironblood dorms we're finished instantly, why? Because ze girls and us, needs a permanent residence, it's also in the top 1 priority list here in my building blueprint module!!