S2: Episode 5: The Ambush

January 1, 1955,
Newly-occupied Ironblood Base,
Supply Receiving Area,
Ironblood,
H-44's POV,

H-44: Hide. H-45 (2).

H:45 (2): O-Okay!

Sounds of the Logistics Squadron's ships arriving made me a little bit nervous because I kept thinking if our attack is gonna fail or not fail... And the thought of killed in battle is making me more anxious......

Leader: Hello! Shiranui!

Member (1): Hello, Shiranui! We're back! Hey!

Member (2): Shiranui!!

Member (3): Thank God You opened it too soon... If it weren't, I'm gonna almost fall down unconscious because I'm too tired to talk with verifications and security stuff!!!

Leader: Wait.... Shiranui? Where.... Are you...?

At this rate, H-45 (2) closed the door.

After doing that, we both put a special type of mask that is resistant to the death smoke grenade.

When we both did that, we prepared to throw our death smoke grenades.

H-44: (*Gives hands signal to H-45 (2) to "throw the grenade! Now!")

H-45 (2): (*Gives hand signal, "Okay!")

Leader: Shiranui..?

(*Sounds of a like a two tin cans falling down on the stairs)

Leader: Shiranui?! Thank God I thought you were gone he-

After their Leaders said that, immediately the grenade threw a very gray black smoke, blocking their vision very effectively.

They also started coughing very hard to the point, their lungs are starting to be damaging after we threw the death smoke grenade.

Leader: (Cough!) (Cough!) No!!! (Cough!) (Cough!)

Member (1): (Cough!) (Cough!) Leader!! (Cough!) Let me... (Cough!) (Cough!) Stop the... (Cough!) (Cough!)
Smoke! (Cough!) (Cough!)

Leader: (Cough!) (Cough!) Go.... (Cough!) (Cough!) Ahead! (Cough!) (Cough!)

After their manjuu Leader said that, one manjuu, spinned around with a cross like thing with the manjuu that stopped all of the death smoke grenade's smoke.

Leader: (Cough!) (Cough!) Ahh.... Air!!!

Member (2): (Cough!) Air!! (Cough!) Hah...... Hah...... (Inhale...... Exhale!!!!!!!)

Leader: Shiranui! That's not funny prank at all! Please come here!

H-44: Heh... These manjuus are actually quite smart.... I think my nervousness is going down.... I think it's making me excited!

Manjuu Member: Leader... I don't think that's Shiranui at all.

Manjuu Leader: Huh?! How?!

Manjuu Member: Didn't you already noticed it already? The door was opened before we even enter the receiving area, it was already opened, usually, Shiranui would be there to do a lot of verification and security-related questions before we enter the base....

Manjuu Leader: Wait! Do you mean.....

Manjuu Member: Yes. Shiranui is not here. There must be somebody else in here hiding and plotting to kill us.

Manjuu Leader: Ehhh....????

H-44: That one manjuu is a threat to our Reich! I think I need to do something!