S2: Episode 4: A Unknown Enemy

1:30AM,
January 1, 1955,
Sakura Sea,
30KM's away from nearest Sakura Base,
Sakura Empire Territory,
H-45's POV,

H-45: Attack Squadron 1, we're about 30KM away from Sakura Empire's nearest base! Please be ready for our new mission, everyone!

H-45 (2): Ja, Schwester.

H-44: I wonder why my Schwester wasn't with me with zis mission.....

H-45: Have you forgotten? H-44 (2) is undergoing a firepower and performance inspection, because she wasn't doing well in our trainings!

H-44: Right....... Schwester....... Good luck.....

Graf Spee: Glad to be in ze mission with you, Hauptmann H-45! (Captain H-45!)

Lützow: Well at least rather than hanging out in ze dock and doing nothing, I'm very happy with a mission and a sortie to everyone in our squadron!

Admiral Hipper: Jeez! Zat Idiot again! Oh well..... I-I c-can't really d-deny h-his o-orders....

Prinz Eugen: Oh My~! My~! You've become quite a obedient servant, aren't you, Hipper~?

Admiral Hipper: Eaugh......! J-Just s-shut up!

Leipzig: So far, I'm very grateful to be with everyone on our squadron!

Köln: Me too, Schwester!

Nürnberg: I also agree.....

The other 4 destroyers: We agree too!

Meanwhile.....

In the Sakura Empire Dorms....

Amagi: Do you two want some tea? I'm getting quite thirsty from the heat even If I'm just sitting here.

Akagi: Of course, Amagi-neesama! Thank you!

Kaga: I thank you, Amagi-neesama. Deepest appreciations.

Amagi: Alright~! I'll be back, don't do anything foolish, Akagi. Do you understand?

(Imagine her background has that dark-violet that she lets out when she smiles creepily like this)

Akagi: H-Hai! A-Amagi-neesama!

Amagi: Alright..

Amagi left the room, and a few seconds, silence began to fill the room...

Akagi: I want to Azur Lane's Commander to be mine!! I'm gonna sure to take his heart!

Kaga: Onee-sama.... Please don't go disobey again... It's getting really tiring...

Suddenly, a huge wind blows, making the picture frame placed where Commander of Ironblood, Bismarck, Nagato, Mutsu, and Kawakaze holding hands together in a picture cracked.