S2: Episode 2: Backstories

4:05PM,
September 6, 1945,
Ironblood Port, Ironblood,
H-45's POV

I noticed Z23, there, standing and raging in anger.... I need to calm her down or she'll kill herself from anger.

Z23: Ayanami!!!! Why??!!!!!

Ayanami: I just did what they have been ordered.

Z23: Still........ Why?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Ayanami: In the end, you all Ironblood are still weak. You don't deserve to ally with us.

Z23: You Bas-

I pulled her shoulder, I drew her attention, looked at me, and I said this,

H-45: Nimi, Kommandant's orders, retreat. Let's get out of here.

Z23: H-45-sama?

She didn't wanted to stay longer, devastated on what the current events are going on, we both left the scene.

H-45: Let's go. Forget your freunds now. They're our enemies.

Z23: But H-45-sama!! Why did zey do zis!?!?

H-45: I am not sure myself.... But let's go, our freunds are waiting us in our new Port.

Ayanami: The demon prohibits my enemy from escaping!!

She quickly reached us, but I kicked her and then I throw a smoke to cover our escape.

H-45: Let's go!

Z23: Alright, H-45-sama.... If it's Kommandant's orders.....

We both put our riggings, and we escaped as fast as we could and spotted an ally fleet waiting for us, and they retreated too as fastest as they could when we we're with them.

Gneisenau: You two, you good?

H-45: Yes.

Z23: We're fine...

She looked back at the old port with a sad mixed with an angry face. Stil devastated at what the current events are happening completely destroyed her mental health......

Gneisenau: Good! Schwester, give me ze map!

Scharnhorst: Got it, Schwester.

I saw Scharnhorst pull out a map, most likely our destination to our new port and she gave it to Gneisenau, probably going to announce something....

Gneisenau: Everyone! Don't worry! Kommandant is inside me and our important resources and equipment and blueprints are stored inside me too!

Scharnhorst and others: Phew.....
I thought it was lost...,
Of course! If that idiot left it again we're screwed!
Schwester, if you still complain like that, your chest will be never grow like mines~,
Shut up!
Goodnews!

Gneisenau: Everyone! According to our new map from Kommandant, ze Port is near! About 40KM left!

Admiral Hipper: Zat Idiot is really tiring us!

Prinz Eugen: Schwester~~?

Admiral Hipper: I-I k-know!! Shut up!

It's really near... I wonder our new Port is going to look like.....

H-45: Nimi, let's start a new life, new port, and new experiences!

Z23: Alright, H-45-sama......

4:32PM,
September 6, 1945,
Occupied Old Ironblood Port, Azur Lane Territory,
Ayanami's POV

Ayanami: That damn smoke is blocking it!!

The smoke then slowly got small and finally when it got visible, I no longer see my enemies......

Ayanami: No..... I let my enemies escape......

???: Ayanami! Hey!! Ayanami!!

I recognized those three voices.... Shigure, Yukikaze, and Yuudachi...

Yukikaze: Ayanami, Why are you standing there? Let's go!!

Shigure: Come on! Tell me more stories!!!

Yuudachi: I'm hungry.....

Ayanami: You girls... Let's go now.

I must report this to Lady Nagato, otherwise, we will let our guard down, then we might be destroyed by their new ammunition and they'll get their revenge on us...... I surely need to report this to Lady Nagato.

Ayanami: You three, you go first. I'll report something important to Lady Nagato.

Shigure: Again? Alright, once your done, come back to our dorms okay?

Ayanami: Mhmm.

Yuudachi: You better tell us more stories!!!.

Yukikaze: I, Yukikaze the great will be waiting for you!!

Ayanami: Mhmm..

I put on my riggings, and arrived at the Sakura Empire Port, I then pulled of my riggings, then quickly, I made my way to the HQ, and reported to Lady Nagato.

Ayanami: Lady Nagato!

I bowed and Unbowed.

Nagato: Ayanami, Any update regarding our attack ?

Ayanami: Lady Nagato, I have let my enemies escape... I'm sorry.....

I bowed super low... Hoping Lady Nagato would forgive me for my mistakes....!

Nagato: It's alright, stand up, it's been quite a victory for us and Azur Lane so don't worry about them, they're already defeated.

I unbowed and asked another question to Lady Nagato. To clarify my confusion.

Ayanami: Eh.? Didn't the enemy retreated?

Nagato: Yes, But I still consider that as a win so don't worry, we're not letting our guard down incase they attack us.

Ayanami: Hai! I'll be taking my leave!

I bowed then unbowed before I left her office.

5:01AM,
September 6, 1945,
Commander's Office,
Azur Lane,
Commander's POV,

Warspite: Commander!

Commander: Huh? What happened?

Warspite: It's a win! Sakura Empire and Her Majesty have defeated the enemy!

Commander: Wow! Congratulations! Maybe later on, we should invite a victory celebration and probably declare this day as the Victory Day!

Warspite: Good idea, but Victory Day, you say, Commander?

Commander: To commemorate those who have fought on our side and heroes who have saved the world from the evil forces!

Warspite: I approve of that proposal Commander.

Commander: Alright, Is there anything else?

Warspite: Nothing, I'll be taking my leave. Also Her Majesty says thank you.

Commander: Really? She never said anything like that to me.

Warspite: Better be grateful, Commander, she rarely thanks anyone....

Commander: Haha.... Yeah, Yeah....

I hope this peace will last forever....

(A/N): It's me author! I'll be posting daily on this season, as I want to keep you all hyped not disappointed! Hehe! Next episode will be another part 2 of the memories or flashback on what happened Ironblood before the current event, I Promise! This is the last flashback story! After I finish Ep. 3, Ep.4 Will be more focus on action!

I love EmperorItsukaShido !!!!!!! :3 >_0

anyone who still support my story despite my laziness ;0--- JK!

Love you all!

:3 >_0 See you all next episode!