S2: Episode 1: New Face, Same Enemy

It's been already 10 Years since the last war passed.

Since the retreat and defeat of Ironblood in September 6, 1945, initially Azur Lane has declared every September 6 the so called Victory Day But, they didn't know that Ironblood hid for 10 years and was creating cutting edge technology, almost identical to Siren technology and, they maximized and prioritized those 10 years on developing a technology close to Siren power and able to inflict heavy damages to enemy ships and enabling them to sink almost any ship instantly within seconds.

The betrayal of Sakura Empire on Ironblood pushed even further on Kommandant of Ironblood to even seek for more thirst of revenge and ultimately thirst of conquering the seas.

8:30AM
January 1, 1955,
Kommandant's Office,
New Ironblood, Kiel Port,
(Y/N) POV

Bismarck: Kommandant, your construction of aircraft carriers Graf Von Zeppelin and Graf Von Ferdinand sisters of the Graf Zeppelin class
is completed, they've been also equipped with ze IWEU-5ACU (Ironblood Weapon Equipments Upgrade - Aircraft Carrier Upgrade) module weapon equipments upgrade.

(Y/N): Fantastisch! Danke (Thanks), Bismarck, as always, my proposed Plan Z V.2 Project ist 99.1% Finished!!

Bismarck: I know zat, darling, when INS (Ironblood Naval Ship) Ferdinand Von Leichtstein of O-Class Battlecruiser is finished, ze project finished.....

(Y/N): What's ze matter? You look very sad, something wrong?

Bismarck: You haven't spent much time with me and my schwester......

I stand up, hugged her and told this,

(Y/N): I'm sorry, Bismarck, when construction of INS (Ironblood Naval Ship) Ferdinand Von Leichtstein is finished, I'll be sure to spend time with you!

Bismarck: Really? Thanks~~

It really looks we're cuddling..... Her boobs are touching me...... So arousing!!! Gah! Control yourself! Me!

I pulled away and pat her head in a gentle and cute way.

Bismarck: Mmm~~~

(Y/N): Don't worry, okay? I'll be sure really to spend time with you and your schwester once the construction of the ship is finished.

Bismarck: Okay~~~~!

She gave me a kiss on my cheek and a goodbye, and left the office, then, I returned to the desk and looked at the window then looked around the surroundings of my new port.

(Y/N): Port Kiel is such a advanced and developed Port zat even Azur Lane can't match!!

I looked away from the window, and sat on my desk and slammed it angrily.

(Y/N): Azur Lane, and Sakura Empire..... I'll Kill You!!!!

10:07AM,
January 1, 1955,
Commander's Office,
Azur Lane Headquarters,
Commander's POV

Warspite: And... That's Her Majesty's proposal.

Commander: Hmm... It's indeed interesting... Upgrading our fleet with a much better technology and equipment would seem to be a better choice.....

Warspite: Commander? Is there something wrong with the proposal? Is it too heavy for you to handle?

Commander: No... It's just.. I don't think our factories can last and handle this much of consumption of our resources.....

Warspite: Do not worry! Our factories has seen big development since 1945 untill this day, Commander! Yearly, the factories is significantly producing more goods, materials and resources significantly higher than before since the defeat of Ironblood!

Commander: Really..? Well... I'm just concerned at the manjuus in the factories... I might be giving them extra pain and work......

Warspite: Do not worry! The salary of our manjuus has ultimately doubled since 1945!

Commander: Oh well... If it's for the good of Azur Lane and the world I guess....

Warspite: Is it approved, Commander?

Commander: Yes!

Warspite: Good! I'll be informing Her Majesty, Lady Nagato and the manjuus about your decision.

Commander: Thanks. Dismissed.

Warspite: Then, I shall take my leave.

She then quietly left my office and now, silence began to fill my room and immediately, a lot of worried thoughts burned on my mind as if it's a wildfire.

Commander: Poor Manjuus.... They deserve some rest.......

11:02AM,
January 1, 1955,
Sakura Headquarters Office,
Sakura Empire, HQ
Nagato's POV

Takao: Your Highness!

(Bows) and (Unbows)

Nagato: Takao? Please state your say.

Takao: Commander of the Azur Lane has approved in upgrading his and our ships with better equipment and technology.

Nagato: Is that so? Excellent. Just what our fleet needed. Anything else?

Takao: No, Your Highness. I'll be taking my leave.

(Bows and Unbows)

She then left the office and then there beside me Kawakaze and my sister Mutsu smiling like they we're receiving some gift.

Kawakaze: I can't believe it, Lady Nagato. It's being done.

Nagato: Indeed. I'm quite excited on how will we and Azur Lane perform in our yearly training.

Mutsu: Onee-san! I'm sooo excited too!!!

Nagato: You should be. Right, I still remember the day where I ordered everyone to betray Ironblood and was me there standing and saying "We shall end Ironblood and this war once and for all. For Azur Lane and humanity's peace." I really hope it worked and should they rest in peace forever.....

12:31NN,
January 1, 1955,
New Iron Sea Section 1,
New Ironblood,
H-45's POV

H-45: Schwester, are you ready?

H-45 (2): Yes, I'm just quite nervous about this new mission from Kommandant....

H-45: Don't worry schwester, it's also our time to shine for Kommandant and give those traitors their punishment they deserve!

H-45 (2): Right, Schwester.......

H-45: Attack Fleet 1!

Everyone: Ja! (Yes!)

H-45: Prepare to attack, let's move! Let's give those traitors their deserving deaths for betraying us!!

Let's do this. As his planned.

(A/N): Hello, Everyone! Thank you for reading Season 2 of Red Axis Tensions! Next Episode will be some sort of flashback what happened to Ironblood before this present event.

Hope you all enjoy and please always like my stories!! Peace!