Episode 1: "Bitter Memories"

BISMARCK POV

Bismarck's flashback, 2 years ago:

???: You weaklings! your fleet is so small and weak!!! You don't deserve to ally with Sakura Empire!

(*Hitting sound)

Me: AHHHHH!!!!

???: Alright, that one was enough.

???: Lady Nagato, what should i do with her?

Nagato: Give her some rest, for a next 2 hour rest, give her nothing but 30 minutes of intense torture, such weaklings and small fleets like Ironblood don't deserves to ally with us, got it, Kawakaze?

Kawakaze: Yes, Lady Nagato.

(Both Nagato and Kawakaze left the room with me left almost unconscious due to an hour of intense torturing.....)

Me:(mind) D-damn y-you a-all...... p-please s-someb-body, h-help m-me f-from z-zis p-pain, a-and s-suffering... h-help m-me....

Flashback End:

???: Schwester! Schwester! Please, wake up!!!

Me:(mind) due to my terrible flashback, i fazed out, remembering ze suffering zat zose damn Sakura Empire girls gave me.... Zey'll pay!!!!

???: Schwester! Are you okay?!

Me: Due to my terrible flashback i was unable to recall someone beside me, it was.... Tirpitz!

Tirpitz: Schwester!! What happened to you? I was worried you fazed for an hour!

Me: an hour long?! unable to recall my previous location, i was now on ze Ironblood Infirmary, with Tirpitz beside me, worrying for me.. Was i really fazing out zat long?!?!

Tirpitz: (*sobs) Schwester, p-please tell me what's happening to y-you?

Me: (*sobs) S-sorry, Tirpitz, i-i w-was fazing out due t-to m-my t-terrible p-pa-

Tirpitz: Don't say it, schwester!!! P-please forget your terrible m-memories....

Me: I-i w-will, Tirpitz, p-please f-forgive me for worrying you....

Tirpitz: (*sobs stop) Are you okay now, schwester?

Me: Ja, anyways, let's meet our new Kommandant.

Tirpitz: Ja, schwester.

Bismarck POV END

---------------------

No One's POV

Ironblood Ports are one of the busiest and most heaviest training grounds, in fact, there are total of 200 more than trainings per month!

History behind the mistreatments:

Ironblood was considered an important ally for Sakura Empire before, by 1920, a year after the end of the First Siren War, as both nations had enjoyed very strong relations.

But after year 1930, Ironblood was slowly falling on firepower, strength, and had a very small fleet, and underpowered due to the Azur Lane Naval Treaty, lack of resources, corruption, weak economy, and incompetent Commanders, Sakura Empire had given Ironblood less importance as an ally, and decided to torture them and insult them, for a reason that they're a very small fleet or to give them a lesson.....