ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

Too much was happening at once.

My instant response to Phil picking up the phone was to hang up almost immediately.

I'm sure he heard Sally's infuriated yells.

"Wilbur?"

"GIVE ME THAT!"

"I– im so- sorr-y.."

"...wilbur?"

"HEL–"
. – – .

I was smacked in the face right after I hung up. It wasn't everyday my Father questioned why I was being yelled at by my wife.

My arms we're over my head in a protective manner, with my head ducked down into my knees. Sally yelled and yelled at me why I called Phil, technically I didn't hang up.

She bashed my phone into the ground.

It still worked, kind of, I worked enough for me to see that phil was desperately trying to call back. So was Techno and Tommy. Never has my phone been so popular until now.

How funny..

This situation was too overwhelming, I could tell Sally had no clue what to do. All she knew was yelling, and an occasional hit to my stomach.

I just wanted to curl up and become 14 again, when I had no worries. No pain, no responsibility.

My mind tried to muffle out the screaming, the hits that were now bleeding. My now ripped up shirt, the that came with my head being hit against the ground.

I didn't work.

Panic was written all around me, I've never felt this much panic run through my body at once. It kind of hurt in a sense.

I could feel my throat closing up and black lined my vision, coughing up a small amount of blood. It ran down my lip as my legs gave in. I was shaking, that was a sever understatement.

Glass bottles shattered around my body lying on the floor, some sharp glass finding its way to stab my weak body. My eyes finally found something to fixate itself on as I felt myself being dragged somewhere.
. –

No lights, but a lot of noise.

She stood in the doorway with a hand on the door,

"You aren't coming out, until you learn to behave."

What? Where am I? I can't see..

At this point I could only hear my sobs of pain and my quick breath. I wanted to stand up but I simply couldn't. My eyes darted around the cold room, I know where I am. How could I not?

"Please l- let me out, im so SORRY"

My fingers scraped against the wood door for the millionth time. Blood smeared all over it because of my skined fingers.

I kept on bang and bang on the door.

Still not being able to get up, I punched the door. I want to get out.

My voice raspy from a mix of crying and screaming, I stopped everything and just sat in silence.

The only light that came into the dark room was the light coming from under the door. It was enough to see myself in the mirror infront of me. I look..