𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

☆•°𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧°•☆:

I was sitting in the back seat of Phils car, it smelt nice

I was sitting in the back seat of Phils car, it smelt nice. Kind of like a mix of lavender and pinetree, if that makes sense. I could tell that Phil had teenage boys in the car before and that he tried to hide the smell with the nice smell.

The car was a bit dirty, the floor had small spots of stains. Probably from dropped fast food, I though Phil was the kind of guy that wouldn't let you eat in his car.

Apparently not.

It was awkward. Correction, its extremely awkward that I'm sat in this car. There was no music playing on the radio, the only noise that was hear are the cars passing by quickly.

I haven't gone to school in days.. im going to have a bunch of homework to do.

The loud silence filled the car, phils sighs occasionally could be heard when someone enraged him on the road. Hes never really had bad road rage.

Phil had this thing were he has to tap on the steering wheel, its a bit annoying but what can I do? Nothing.

Dad looked frustrated, like he wanted to blurt something out but he was restraining himself. He looked so written with anxiety it worried me. His leg bounced up and down as we got closer to Phils house.

Everyones nervousness could legitimately be felt, it made me want to roll my eyes. All I'm doing is going to go live with Phil for a while, then stuff will go back to how they were. Back to my soundproof room, back to that old house, back to normal. My normal I guess.

Sighing quietly I took out my phone and opened the messaging app.

●□—Bed pisser 🛌—□●

Dream
1:37pm

Dream
1:38pm

Dude hellooo?
1:40pm

Whattt
1:41 pm

Oh so you gonna just leave me hanging?
1:42 pm