𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

'How does 3:30 sound :)'
1:57 pm

Will Phil let me, well.. I'm almost an adult so I can go if I want to. That sounds like something a brat would say, of course, I have to ask. He's technically my dad.

What would we even do? How do I talk? What do I wear? Do I smell good?

'Wil?'
2:07pm

Oh shit.

'Oh yeah sorry 😅 3:30 sounds fine!'
2:08pm

'See you there <3'
2:08pm

That.. that was a friendly heart, right? I'll ask Phil later.

Now I had to worry about what I'd wear, I'm sure we are just going to hang out so nothing too formal. I have to smell good, I don't want to smell like sweat.

It's 2:15 pm.. I have time to take a shower and get dressed.

I look around my room, it was filthy. Rubbish was everywhere, dirty dishes that I'm too lazy to go and wash in the sink. Scrap paper liters my desk, my trash bin overflowing with trash. I should take that out..

A small mountain of clothes forming in part of my room, my bed unmade, pairs of shoes laid far apart from each other.

Woah my room is a mess.

What if she wants to come over? She'll be so disappointed, she won't like me anymore.

Focus, focus on one thing at a time. Shower, clothes, then room.. I think.

I got up and grabbed my yellow towel and made my way to the bathroom. I had to pass the hallway to the kitchen, I prayed to the lord I don't believe in that Phil wasn't there.

He wasn't.

So I dropped my shoulders, I didn't even know they were so tense. And continued to walk to the bathroom. As I was talking, right as I was about to reach for the door handle. The floorboard creaked. My body cringed as my toes curled and my hand reaching for the door handle froze.

I despised making noise. My heart started to speed up, and my hands started to become sweaty.

I can't move my foot.

If I move my foot it will make noise.

I can't move my foot.

I took a long breath and rubbed my wrist.

I can't move my foot.

I shut my eyes as I noticed the world was completely silent. I can't move my foot because then it will disrupt the silence, I will be making too much noise. My toes moved slightly and my eyes started to dart around my surroundings.

Someone could be watching me, they might think I'm weird for just standing here. They could be taking a video or a photo of me. Or they could just be staring. From where though? Am I even alone in this room right now?

The air conditioning turned on making me flinch. Enough to make me move my frozen foot. The floorboard creaked again and nothing happened. The world kept spinning, the air conditioning kept going, the imaginary person looking at me kept on going with their day.

I was okay.. nothing happened..

I looked around one last time, no one was there, no one was watching. I can move my foot. It's not frozen. I'm okay.

Sighing I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. Not forgetting to lock it. Turning on the shower to a warm/hottish temperature I let myself be embraced by the warm water and I closed my eyes. It's all fine.