𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

The middle of the day is my least favorite part of the day.

Sure, waking up sucked enough.. but then having to continue that is worse. It gets all sunny and humid around these time. I just hate it.

The end of the day is great, everything starts to wind down. The sun goes away, and it becomes a little chilly. Its my favorite part of the day.

Those were my thoughs as Phil drove me to erets house, we are going to go pick up my son. In all honesty, im scared, so fucking scared.

What is he going to think about me?

His father, the person he's supposed to look up to can't even take care of him. Most of the time he spent his time at his friend's house. Or just stuck in his room.

It was too unsafe for him to even come out and have dinner most the time. Hes going to hate me.

Phils tapping on the starring wheel wasn't waking this situation any better. The more he tapped the more I felt nervous, it sounded like a clock.

I hate clocks.

Phil glanced over at he with a worried smile, we are going close to Eret's house. I never really got close to the man, but from what I could tell he sounded like an amazing person.

Sighing again, I put my elbow on the car door and rest my head on my hand. My knee started to bounce up and down as the moved closer to my son.

"You okay wil?" He asked nervously, he seemed to be also scared for me.

"I don't I just.. I feel like I'm losing him Phil! He's my son! And I failed him, I couldn't give him the things he deserved!"

He pressed his lips together in a straight line. He was thinking of what to say, he always had good advice almost instantly. Yet he took so long that it made me worry more. Turning back to look outside the car window I let my mind become blank as I unfocused my eyes.

Everything blurred as I heard Phil continue to talk, about what is something I cannot answer.

Focusing my eyes again I notice Phil take out the keys of the ignition and started to open his door. Looking back at me, "Come on! Fundy's waiting!" He explained excitedly. Almost like he wasn't radiating anxiety right now.

I could tell he was petrified of what fundys reaction would be to him seeing me for the first time in a long time.

With the loud banging of his door closing I opened mine and stepped out. Immediately noticing the beautiful house in front of me. Almost felt like I don't deserve to be standing on this mans drive way.

Letting out a long breath, I start to walk with Phil to his door. Where I'm greeted with a welcome matt and some flowers to the side.

Admiring his house slightly, Phil stepped to the side to let me do the honors of knocking on the door. Glancing back at him with a flare of hatred. I knocked on the door three times and stood there wating for a response.

"Hello!"

A tall man welcomed me and Phil, he gestured for us to talk in. It was a little cold, but just the right kind of cold. His wood floor made a clanking sound everytime someone's heel would meet with the ground. White painted walls met at every corner to make nicely painted walls.

I smiled at him and mumbled a hello but as Phil stepped in.

They seemed to know each other well because Eret stuck up a conversation with Phil almost instantly as he stood foot inside.

Looking to my right to inspect the house even more, I saw Fundy sitting on the couch. He hadn't noticed me yet, he was too distracted with the video game on the large TV for him to notice my stares at him.

He looks so.. happy.

"How ya doing Wilbur?" Eret asked loudly, making me and Fundy jump. In the corner of my eye I saw him look back quietly.

Oh shit.

————

Hello, how are you? :)

Serious Tye ahead, idk fucking skip if you don't like it when im serious:

[Deleted the long ass paragraph I wrote cause I find it cringey]

—Tye